Ministry of Finance has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2015 – No. 1-1/2015-PMLA . Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Finance
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Administrative Officer, Adjudicating Authority, PMLA, Room No. 26, 4th Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Ministry of Finance Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of four Stenographers, one Assistant and one Court Master in the pay band of PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200 (pre-revised pay scale Rs. 5000-8000) (Group B posts, General Central Service) on deputation basis in Adjudicating Authority, PMLA, Department of Revenue, New Delhi on the following terms and conditions . The eligibility conditions for deputation are as follows:-
- Assistant : (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or Office under the Central/State Govt. (ii) eight years service in pre revised scale of Rs. 4000-6000/- rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the post of UDC or equivalent in the parent cadre / department.
- Stenographer (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or Office under the Central/State Govt. (ii) eight years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis pay band 1 Rs. 5200-20200 (pre revised) in the post of Stenographer Grade III in the scale of pay of Rs. 4000-6000/- (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre/department.
- Court Master (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or Office under the Central/State Govt. (ii) six years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the posts of in pay band Rs. 5200-20200in with grade pay Rs. 2800/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/department (iii) with ten years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in post in Pay Band -1 Rs. 5200-20200/- (pre revised) with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- or equivalent in parent cadre/ department and having Bachelor’s degree from recognized University / institute with two years experience in maintenance of record of Court proceedings in a Government office/department /judicial authority and working knowledge of computer.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Finance – Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Finance:
Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. This maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.Terms and conditions of deputation shall be governed /regulated according to the applicable normal terms and conditions for deputation issued by DOPT, the Government of India from time to time. Officials who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their name later on. The attested photo-copies of the ACRs of the applicants for the last 5 years along with Vigilance Clearance may also be sent along with his/her applications. The applications in the given prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) alongwith documents mentioned above should be forwarded through proper channel to Administrative Officer, Adjudicating Authority, PMLA, Room No. 26, 4th Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001 within 60 days from the date of issue of this advertisement. Application received after the closing date or without documents mentioned above or without forwarded through proper channel or otherwise incomplete will not be considered
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015
Reference: Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2015 – No. 1-1/2015-PMLA
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Finance|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|