Ministry of Finance has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Recovery Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Finance.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Recovery Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 8-10-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Finance
Vacancy Name : Recovery Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 51 Post
Salary : Rs.4,200-34,800/- pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8-10-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Finance , New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Finance Recovery Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance) Has Invited Application Form For 51 Recovery Officer, Secretary. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Ministry of Finance Job Advertisement and Apply Offline Before Or On 8-10-2015 (8th October 2015). All Candidates Who Are Applying For Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2015 – 51 Recovery Officer, Secretary, Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
- Total No. of Vacancies – 51 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6600/7600/-.
- Employment Type – Full time
- Location – Delhi
- No. of Posts & Their Name –
- Registrar/ Secretary – 23
- Recovery Officer – 20
- Assistant Registrar – 08 posts
- Age Limit – Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 56 Years As On 08-10-2015. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Educational Qualification – . For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Finance – Recovery Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8-10-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Recovery Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Finance :
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://financialservices.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 8-10-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8-10-2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017