Ministry of Finance invites application for the recruitment of Member with Graduate holders
Company name :Ministry of Finance
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.67000-80000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 5/1/2015
Details of Post :
The undersigned is directed to state that some posts of Members in the Central Board of Excise and Customs in the Department of Revenue in the pay scale of Rs. 80,000- Fixed) are likely to fall vacant in the next financial year ie. 2015-16. The following categories of officers are eligible for appointment to these posts:
Officers of the Central Government having one year regular service in the grade of HAG pay scale of Rs. 67,000-79,000- per month. AND
possessing the following essential qualifications :
- Having at least fifteen years of experience in administering and running the indirect tax administration in the Central Government with at least ten years of experience in the field formations of Central Board of Excise and Customs.
- Having high professional merit and excellence; and
- Having impeccable reputation of integrity.
- The normal eligibility conditions of maximum age of 56 years on the date of closing of applications shall not be applicable in cases of absorption.
- No person with less than one year residual service on the date of occurrence of vacancy shall be eligible for appointment against the vacancy.”
- For detailed terms and conditions, the Central Board of Excise and Customs (Chairman and Members) Recruitment Rules, 2006, as amended on 30.05,2012, may be seen, which are available on the website of this Department (http://dor.gov.in/acts_rules). Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the date of occurrence of vacancy will be considered.
- All eligible officers may forward their applications through the Cadre Controlling Authority latest by 05.01.2015, in the enclosed proforma. Advance copies of applications received in the Revenue (Headquarters) will not be entertained,
HOW TO APPLY :
- Chairman, CBEC with the request to circulate the vacancies among all the eligible officers.
- President, CESTAT with the request to circulate the vacancies among all the eligible Members of CESTAT to enable them to send their applications and to forward their applications along with cadre and vigilance clearance (in Part B & C) not later than 09.01.2015.
- Secretary, Department of Legal Affairs for information and necessary action
- Commissioner (Coordination, CBEC- for arranging to circulate the vacancies On CBEC Website, . Joint Secretary (Admn.CBEC) with the request to forward the applications of the all the eligible officers alongwith cadre and vigilance clearance (in Part B & C) not later than 09.01.2015. . Section officer, Computer Cell, Department of Revenue, with the request that this circular be posted on the official website of the Department of Revenue.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 5/1/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Finance|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016