Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MHFW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accountant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MHFW)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Accountant & More Vacancies Job on or before 9/1/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MHFW)|
|Vacancy Name||Accountant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9/1/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Regional Resource Centre for NE States (a Branch of NHSRC) Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India Assam Medical Council Bhawan, G.S. Road, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022|
Detail of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MHFW)Accountant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts at RRC,NE supported by UNICEF for RMNCH+A Programme , Assam in different locations:
- State RMNCH+A Coordinator – 1 Position (Place of Posting : NHM, Assam)
- State Skill Lab Coordinator – 1 Position (Place of Posting : NHM, Assam)
- Nurse Trainers- 1 Position (Place of Posting : NHM, Assam)
- District Monitors- 4 Positions (Place of Posting : Karimganj, Hailakandi, Dhubri and Kokrajhar)
- SBCC Coordinator (ASHA Cell) – 1 Position (Place of Posting : NHM, Assam)
- State RI Communication Consultant- 1 Position (Place of Posting : DHSFW)
- Accountant at RRC,NE – 1Position
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MHFW)- Accountant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/1/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accountant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MHFW):
Interested individuals may apply and send their CV within 9th January, 2015 to Director, RRC-NE at above address. The candidates may also send their application by e-mail to: [email protected] Details of the TOR & Qualifications of the positions are available in the RRC-NE website http://rrcnes.gov.in & NHSRC Website www. nhsrcindia.org & devnetjobsindia.org. Candidates below the age of 60 yrs may apply. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/1/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MHFW|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017