Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW?)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 25/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Under Secretary to the Government of India Room No. 521A. Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110108|
Detail of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Director at NiMHANs, Bangalore from qualified Medical professional fulfilling the following criterion:
- Educational Postgradualeguascalonnvedoneo-surgeryo Qualifications Public Health and theirbranches, and
- 25 year experience in the profession including ten years of Experience leaching andorresearchexperience inmental health and neurosciences andoranied specialities
- Extensive practical and administrative experience in the field of medical relief medical education, and
- Adequate experienceofsunning animportantscientific educational institution eitherasils ead of a Department
- Age Limit Notexceeding Sixty years. (Relaxabe for govemment servants or retired Govt Servants or serving or retired persons from autonomous or statutory institutions of State of Central Governmentorexceptionally quaifed candidates)
- Pay Scale Rs.80,000/-
- Tenure of The appointment of Director shal be on singel enure basiss or a Service period offive years from the dale on which he enters upon his office of the attains the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier. The person cannotbere appointed in the .
- Last date of 25 April, 2015 l Candidates working in Central Govemment, Sale Government. Autonomous Bodies of Statutory Bodies woud need to appy through properchanne.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW)- Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW):
The application completed in all respects should be sent to Sh. Anshu Prakash, Jon Secretary Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Room No. 158A.Bhawan, Maulanakzad Road, New Delhi-110108
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/4/2015