Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : Rs.29,607-49,416 /- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 23/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Room No.439 DGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) Consultant Recruitment:
Food Research and Standardization Laboratory,(FRSL), Indirapuram, Ahinsa Khand-II Ghaziabad, under Directorate Gen eral of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, is an apex Food Laboratory of India dealing in Quality testing of food under FSS Act.2006 & conducting research work on food. This Laboratory needs to recruit some food testing professionals on contractual basis. The FRSL, Invites suitable Indian citizen candidates with their C.V for walk-In-Interview in the Room No.439 DGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi on 23.09.2015 at 11.00 AM for appointment to the posts on Contractual basis for the period of one year.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Age|
|Consultant (Microbiologist) (Rs.15600-39100+6600) PB-III||1||Master degree in Microbiology/Bio-Technology with 10 years research and testing exp. In Food Microbiology or Bacteriology in a Govt./PSU/ Autonomous Lab.|
|Consultant (Sr.Analyst) (Rs.15600-39100+5400) PB-II||3||Master’s degree in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/ OR Master Degree in Food Technology 5 years experience of analysis of food products in Govt./PSU/ Lab.dealing with food testing 3 years experience of additives/ contaminants/ Research in Food standards /Food Adulteration and allied field||44.730|
|Consultant (Sr.Accounts Officer) (Rs.15600-39100+5400) PB-II||1||A Bachelor degree in commerce Minimum 5 years of experience having dealt with all matters relating to administrative, establishment, and finance function at sectional head level In Govt./Semi Govt./PSU etc. Organizations.||44,730|
|Consultant (Jr.Analyst) (Rs.9300-34800+4600) PB-II||5||Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry or Degree in Food Technology from a recognized University or equivalent. ii) 5 years experience in food analysis/Research in food additives/food contaminants or allied field||29,607|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 23/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Consultant vacancy in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW):
- The appointment is purely on Contract basis for a period of one year or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier. The appointment can be terminated at any time (on either side) by giving one month’s Notice or by paying one months salary without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the Competent authority.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No. extra/ additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like provident Fund, Pension, gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servant appointed on regular basis.
- No accommodation will be provided.
- The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post in Food research and Standardization Laboratory, Ghaziabad.
- Only consolidated salary will be admissible. No Dearness Allowance and other allowances as are admissible to the Central Government Servant shall be admissible.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the Food Research and Standardization Laboratory till the duration of Contract and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of Contract.
- The appointment carries with it the liability to serve in any section of the Food Research and Standardization Laboratory.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed Proforma.
- The appointee is not entitled to any TA for joining the appointment or termination of Contract.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves to be false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
- During this appointment he/she will have to abide by the CCS (Conduct) Rules.
- Appointee has to sign agreement with the Director, Food Research and Standardization Laboratory, Ghaziabad for contractual appointment.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/9/2015
Room No.439 DGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017