Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Biostatistician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Biostatistician on or before 06/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Vacancy Name :Biostatistician
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.30,000/-pm
Job Location : Ghaziabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The secretary- cum – Scientific Director, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Ministry of Health& Family Welfare Govt. of India Sector-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002
Detail Of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Biostatistician Recruitment:
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Sector 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad requires Biostatistician in Pharmacovigilance Programme of India purely on contractual basis.
- Essential Qualification: Postgraduate degree in Bio-Statistics/Statistics with knowledge of computer software/ applications (SAS, SPSS, STATA, MS-Office, etc.).
- Desirable: One year relevant work experience in handling clinical/ Pharmacovigilance data.
- Job Description: Designing and implementing data gathering. Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy. Develop data collection and signal detection process. Interpretation of results. Process large amounts of data for statistical modelling including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables and graphic analysis using statistics. Presentation of data to assist in coordinating and monitoring various activities of the programme.
- Salary: Rs. 30,000 per month (consolidated)
- No. of post: 01
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – Biostatistician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Biostatistician Vacancy in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare:
Last date to receive applications: 30 days from the date of advertisement. The application form may be downloaded from the website. The duly filled form should reach within 30 days from the date of advertisement to The secretary- cum – Scientific Director, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Ministry of Health& Family Welfare Govt. of India Sector-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002 Tel:0120-2783400, 2783401, 2783392, Website: www. ipc.gov.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/09/2015