Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor&More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare No. LGB/Estt/PWD/1804/15/3296 . Candidates who have completed MBBS,12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor&More Vacancies Job on or before30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name :Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor&More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S,12TH
Total No of Vacancy :05 post
Salary : 39,100/p.m
Job Location : Tezpur
Last Date to Apply for this job :30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Ministry of Health and Family Welfare,TEZPUR:: 784001
Detail of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Assistant Professor&More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Essential Qualification for Assistant Professor Psychiatry: A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section of section of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Post-graduate degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in Schedule-VI or equivalent. Recognized DNB qualification awarded by National Board of Examination.
- Essential Experience for Assistant Professor : At least 03 years teaching experience inthe concerned specialty as Lecturer /Tutor /Registrar/ Demonstrator/Sr. Resident in a recognized institution/college after the requisite Post-graduate degree qualification.Note: Teaching experience in any other post like the post of general Duty Medical Officer/Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to teaching posts.
- Essential Qualification for Senior Resident Psychiatry: MBBS degree and PG degree or diploma in Psychiatry from a recognized Institution/University/MCI. Registration under MCI or State Council. Essential Qualification for Junior Resident: MBBS degree from a recognized Institution/ University /MCI.
- Essential Qualification for Staff Nurse: HSSLC Passed Registered Nurse (GNM/B.Sc. Nurse) Registration with INC or State Nursing Council is a must
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – Assistant Professor&More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor&More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare :
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job30/9/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017