Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Custodian through recruitment notification – Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment 2015 – F.No.37/41/2011-EP (Part). Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Custodian on or before 28.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Custodian|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), C Wing, 3rd Floor, NDCC II Tower Jai Singh Road, New Delhi -01|
Detail of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Assistant Custodian Recruitment:
The Undersigned is directed to say that a post of Assistant Custodian of Enemy Property in the pay scale of Rs.930034800 plus Grade pay Rs.4600/- in the Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property at Lucknow is required to be filled up on deputation. The eligibility conditions are given in AnnexureI. The duties of the post are to act in accordance with the provisions of the Enemy Property Act 1968.
- Name of the Post : Assistant Custodian of Enemy Property for India, Lucknow
- Number of the Post : One
- Pay Scale : Rs.930034800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/
- Classification of the General Central Service, Group A Gazette (non ministerial.
- Eligibility Conditions : Officers of the Central Government. (a)i) holding analogous posts or regular basis; or (ii) with five years regular service in Pay Band-2 (Rs.930034800) with grade pay of Rs.4200, and (b) Possessing two years’ experience of administration, establishment and aCCOuntS matter.
- Period of deputation : Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same organizationdepartment shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years.
- Age limit : The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) – Assistant Custodian Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Custodian Vacancy in Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA):
It is requested that the aforesaid vacancy may be circulated in their attached and subordinate offices and the applications (in the enclosed AnnexureII) in respect of the willing and eligible officers who can be spared immediately in the event of their selection may please be forwarded to the undersigned along with their vigilance clearance, cadre clearance, integrity certificate and attested copies of APARs for the last 5 years within 45 days from the Publication of this OM in the Employment News Paper
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.03.2015
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment 2015 – F.No.37/41/2011-EP (Part)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MHA|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|