Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Architect/ Security Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Architect/ Security Manager on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Vacancy Name : Chief Architect/ Security Manager
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director (SR), CS Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, 5th floor,”B” Wing NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road (Near Jantar Mantar) New Delhi-110001
Detail Of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Chief Architect/ Security Manager Recruitment:
Digital India is an umbrella programme covering large number of activities ranging from providing IT infrastructure to development of e-governance applications based on business process re-engineering. This work requires dedicated technical manpower. For the purpose of implementation of Digital India programme in the Ministry of Home Affairs, applications are invited from the citizens of India for the following posts to be located at New Delhi, on contractual basis for a period of 3 years; Compensation to the selected candidates will be commensurate with the industry norms
Chief Architect Technology:
- Educational Qualifications: Must have a master’s degree in Computer Science or Electronics (EEE / ECE) from a reputed university. Any industry certification in enterprise architecture such as TOGAF or equivalent is preferred.
- JOB OBJECTIVES: i. Provide leadership and vision of overall architecture and technology strategy as it relates to research, design, infrastructure, data, network, security, and application architecture for the whole system. ii. Responsible for executing the design and initial deployments of the complete system including server and client components by researching, reviewing, analyzing, and recommending architectural standards, technologies, and processes. iii. Work ranges from conceptual and strategic to tactical and includes building architectures and systems as well as initiating and overseeing the implementation of the whole system from an architectural perspective. iv. Overall ownership and single point of contact for all activities related to Capacity Planning and Technology Deployment Plan in terms of Hardware and Software in MHA. Will oversee planning activities related with IT Infrastructure for meeting, business objectives of MHA.
- Basic Qualifications: i. Must have a master’s degree in Computer Science or Electronics (EEE / ECE) from a reputed university ii. Any industry certification in enterprise architecture such as TOGAF or equivalent is preferred.
- Professional Skill Requirements: i. Should have a minimum of 15years in the IT industry with at least 10 years into large scale enterprise architecture ii. Strong product experience with respect to packaging, extensibility architecture, security, upgrades, and scalability iii. Experience in building large scale OLTP systems that can support millions of transactions iv. Experience in building very large database systems that can scalein a distributed environment v. Experience in building large scale distributed systems for high throughput and speed vi. Must have strong experience in training, mentoring, and leading technology teams to research, design, prototype, and build systems vii. Should have experience in conducting strategic technology evaluations and associated PoC viii. Experience in building web based systems that is based on SOA principles that is high performing secure ix. Should demonstrate hands-on experience in building software architectures and systems
- ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: i. Work with the internal and external teams to establish complete Enterprise Architecture ii. Provide overall technical leadership on projects as well as oversight and mentoring to the development team (in-house or third party) iii. Serve as point person for architecture, driving the creation of architecture principles and standards for that domain iv. Drive creation of reference architectures, reference implementations, and proofs-of concept v. Conduct research and hands-on experiments as part of technology selection and design vi. Design, prototype, and build client, server, and other components of the whole system vii. Document and present principles and standards for review and formal approval viii. Oversee and audit development and implementation of the system ix. Present and train architecture concepts and standards to various teams (internal and external) x. Interact/ Co-ordinate with various functional divisions of the MHA on the business requirements. xi. Capacity planning for IT Infrastructure including hardware and software, xii. Effective consolidations & virtualisations at Data Centre deign scalable IT Infrastructure; xiii. Defining and reviewing metrics for IT Infrastructure management
- Other Requirements: i. Ability to articulate and make effective presentations to varied technology and non-technology groups ii. Ability to learn, abstract, and apply new technologies iii. Ability to work effectively in disparate teams within and outside the organization as an evangelist and mentor at strategy level as well as detailed technology level iv. Demonstrable experience in designing, building, and deploying self-updating, pluggable, smart clients with offline capabilities using new technologies v. Experience in building localizable, self-upgradeable, self-learning systems using Internet technologies vi. background in building user interfaces using established usability guidelines that can be deployed for users with no or little technical experience with minimum training vii. In-depth hands-on experience in designing and building systems using various technologies such as Java, .NET, RDBMS, XML, XHTML, among others viii. Experience in large scale systems integration technologies including technologies such as JMS and Web Services among others ix. Experience in building and integrating with mobile technologies x. Must have built systems that are highly automatable (for automated certifications and testing)
xi. Must be a technology practitioner with broad architecture experience and has strong research and strategic bend of mind xii. Must have held Senior Architect level position in a large product company with specific focus on architecture, research, and strategic technology decisions xiii. Experience in Capacity planning of IT Infrastructure preferably with knowledge of data centre operations management Experience in data centre certifications… BS7799 / other industry certification xiv. Experience in IT Infrastructure SLA management tools
- Tenure: Three Years
- Educational Qualification: B. Tech/ M. Tech in Computer Science or any other Engineering Discipline/ MCA
- Roles and Responsibilities: Would report to CISO and assist him with responsibilities detailed below- (i) Develop and enforce information security architecture standards (enterprise computing, Cloud, network, virtualization, etc.) and best practices as well as enterprise technology platform standards [operating system, database servers, application servers, application integration, virtualization, Cloud, etc.]. (ii) Plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), cloud infrastructure, virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards. (iii) Develop and maintain architecture for IT security tools and services: Anti-virus, endpoint protection and malware , Data loss prevention, Firewall and IDS / IPS, Security incident & event monitoring, File integrity and Program change detection, Application Vulnerability / Network/OS Scanner, Forensic tools, Encryption (data at rest and in transit), VPN, and web proxies, Participates in IT Security assessments, risk analysis and reporting. Responds to requests for information on MHA policies, practices, guidelines and standards. The ability to conceptualize complex business and technical requirements into comprehensible models and templates.
- Qualification (i) Graduate degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (ii) Any Architect or equivalent certifications like TOGAF,etc (iii) Advanced certifications information security CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, etc
- Experience (i) Should have a minimum of 7 years experience in Information security (ii) Proven experience as an Information Security solutions Architect in more than on project life cycle. (iii) Experience/strong understanding of Information Security – policies and procedures, logical and physical security, anti-virus
- Tenure: Three Years
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) – Chief Architect/ Security Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chief Architect/ Security Manager Vacancy in Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA):
Candidates interested for the aforesaid posts may submit their complete CV along with one photograph to the undersigned latest by 30th June 2015 at the email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the given address: Director (SR), CS Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, 5th floor,”B” Wing NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road (Near Jantar Mantar) New Delhi-110001(Telefax: 011-23438133/23438185) Email- email@example.com New Delhi Dated : 5 th May 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015