Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Specialist & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Vacancy Name : Specialist & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Post GraduatePG-Diploma, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 58 Post
Salary : Rs.53,025-57,672/-p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DIRECTORATE GENERAL, INDOTIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRGOVT OF INDIA CGO COMPLEX, LODI ROAD, NEW DELHI- 110003
Detail of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Specialist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
IndoTibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) proposes to engage Specialists & General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) for its various locationsformations throughout the country (purely on contract basis) as per the terms & conditions. mentioned below and details attached at Annexure A.
- The terms and conditions for the said posts are given as under:1. Remuneration. The consolidated remuneration to be paid to the contractual appointee is as under Specialist – Rs 64,009/- or 60,841/- or 57,672/ Depending upon classification GDMOS – Rs 53,025/- or 50,400- or 47,775/- of cities This consolidated amount shall remain fixed for the whole tenure of contract which limited to three years with will be extended for further 2 year on year to year basis.
- Age: All doctors appointed will not continue on the post once heshe reaches 67 years of age.
- The contractual employment will be for a period of three years which will be extended for further 2 year on year to year basis only or till regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier or heshe reaches 67 years of age, The services of the appointee are also terminable before expiry of the contractual period by either side after giving one month notice or salary in lieu thereof. The selection is purely contractual in nature and does not carry any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
- Educational professional qualifications for the posts are as under: For Specialists (a) A recognised medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II or the Third Schedules should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (b) Post-Graduate Degree, Diploma in the concerned specially as mentioned in section-A of sectionb of schedule-VI or equivalent. (c) Experience, 1 % years experience for postgraduate degree holder & 2 % years for diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the post Graduate Degree, Diploma or equivalent.
- For General Duty Medical Officers. (a) A recognized medical qualification included in the first of second schedule of part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedules should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Completion of compulsory rotating internship
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) – Specialist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Specialist & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) :
No TA/DA is admissible for the interview. Suitable and willing candidates may WALK IN FOR INTERVIEW on the date & time at any of these venue as given in the Annexure-A along with original and photocopies of all relevant documents (like Graduate & Post Graduate Degree, age proof, internship completion certificate and experience certificate etc.) and application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied
for with minimum three choices for place of posting in order of preference and five passport size recent photographs.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/5/2015