Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment 2015 – NO.21023/202015-PMA. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director & More Vacancies on or before 12/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Vacancy Name : Director & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Delhi
Detail Of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Director & More Vacancies Recruitment:
PMI to UN vide their EFax No. 53 dated 07″ May 2015 has sought the nomination of Individual Police Officers for the following positions :
Director of Mission Support (DMS), D2, Chief of Mission support and Deputy DMS (D-1) (b) Chief Supply Chain Management (D-1) (c) Chief Service Delivery (D-1) Director of Mission Support (DMS) D-2, Chief of Mission Support and Deputy DWIS (D-1)
- The Director of Mission Supports Chief of Mission Support is the principal adviser to the Head of Mission (HoM) on all matters pertaining to administrative and technical support activities and, as such, is responsible and accountable to the HoM for the effective general management of the human, financial and physical resources allotted to the mission. The DMS is a member of the Mission Senior Management Team, participates in the mission planning process throughout the mission lifecycle, with particular attention to support areas and Contributes to an integrated approach and consistency in the implementation of the mandate. The DMS actively engages with police and military components within the mission to ensure coordinated, high quality support in accordance with their operational requirements. The DMS should also identify resources to undertake the performance oversight, business intelligence function in order to provide the HoM with enhanced oversight and management tools, potentially within the Support Planning function. Candidates should have an advanced university degree (Masters or equivalent) in business or public administration, foals tics, human resources management, finance, accounting, or related area. A firstlevel university degree in combination with qualifying experience May be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. Candidates should have a minimum of fifteen years of experience in administration, finance, logistics, accounting or related field, including at least two years of experience managing large Complex operations, and a minimum of 5 years management experience with responsibilities in human, procurement and financial resources management. Fluency in or English is required Fluency in another UN language may be desirable.
- Chief supply chain Management (D1) The Chief Supply Chain Management at the D1 level is responsible for the overall management of the supply chain which includes planning, guidance and coordination of all supply chain areas. These integrated supply chain areas include planning and executive including guidance and policy of acquisitions, procurement, warehousing, asset and inventory management, transportation and freight planning (air, land, sea), expediting movement and tracking distribution. The Chief Supply Chain Management is required to work closely with the Mission Support Centre (MSC) and develop priorities in harmony with the MSC to reflect coordinated support to all mission components. Candidates should have an advanced university degree (Masters degree or equivalent) in supply chain management, business administration/ management, or related fields, in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. Candidates should have a minimum of fifteen years of progressively responsible experience managing supply chain operations, proven management experience and technical leadership skills in a complex environment, experience in managing supply chainlogistics operations in an international environment. Fluency in French or English is required. Fluency in another UN language may be desirable.
- Chief service Delivery (D-1) The Chief Service at the D1 level is responsible for the overall management of technical and logistical support services to all Mission components by planning, coordinating and delivering integrated technical and logistical services including management if staff, assets and budgetary resources. These integrated support Services include transportation, medical, contracts and engineering, facilities and camp management. Candidates should have an advanced university degree (Masters degree or equivalent) in business administration, engineering, logistics or related field. A first level university degree in any of these fields, in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. Candidates should have a minimum of fifteen years of progressively responsible experience managing complex Service delivery and/ or diverse logistics operations in military, commercial or international organizations, proven management experience and technical leadership skills in a complex environment, experience in managing logistics in an international environment. Fluency in French or English is required. Fluency in another UN language may be desirable.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) – Director & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA):
It is requested that nomination of eligible and willing women officer having Grade Pay Rs.10,000/- & above (D-1 & D-2) may be submitted to this Ministry by 12″ June, 2015 along with the following documents duly completed in all respect- i. United Nations Personal History Profile (PHP) form (P.11) duly completed and signed by the nominated candidate. iii. Personal details as per Annexurel. The nominated officers may be advised to send the above document as per the format enclosed through electronic mail at e-mail address (uspmaG)nic.in or sopmaG)nic.in. No modified format other than the specimen enclosed duly typed will be entertainedaccepted as it invites lot of observations from UN HQ (UNDPKO) while finalizing the nominations. No hand written documents will be entertained. It may be ensured that the photographs of the officer applying for the post should be placed on the front side of P-11 form and signature in the last page at relevant place. It may please be ensured that the nominees are clear from Vigilance angle, . No direct application will be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/06/2015
Reference: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment 2015 – NO.21023/202015-PMA
Other Top Company Openings:
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017