Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – mMinistry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Recruitment 2014 – No. 19-4/2014-A.E.I. Candidates who have completed M.Ed, MBA, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 13.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)|
|Educational Qualification||M.Ed, MBA/PGDM, PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi, Delhi-110001|
Detail of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Director Recruitment:
Filling up the post of Director Group A] in Pay Band-4 of Rs.37400-67000 with grade pay of Rs.8700 in the Directorate of Adult Educational subordinate offices under this Ministry), on deputation (including short term contract) basis.
- Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories or Universities or recognized Research Institutions or Autonomous or Statutory organizations or public sector undertakings:a)i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pay band-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs.7600 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or (iii) with ten years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pay band-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs.6600 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and (b)possessing the following educational qualifications and experience as under: Essential: (i)Masters degree in Education or Adult Education of a recognised University or Bachelors Degree in Education or Adult Education Plus Msters in Business Administration or Post graduate Diploma in Management; (ii)Ten years experience of in educational administration or teaching and research in the field of Adult or Social Education or Rural Development Desirable: – i) Doctorate degree in Education or Adult Education. (ii) In case of the candidate possessing a Doctorate degree the experience may be factored under essential qualifications at seven years.
- 1: The period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or epartment of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed five years.
- 2: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding fifty six years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications. Note 3: For purposes of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to the 1st January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Commission except where there has been merger of more than one prerevised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extended only for the posts) for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD):
It is requested that the applications in the enclosed proformal.Appendix-Ifrom officers who are willing and fulfilling the above qualification and experience and whose services can be spared immediately on hisher selection to the post, kindly be forwarded to the Under Secretary, Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi Delhi110001, within 45forty five days) from the date of issue of this letter, along with latest Five years APARConfidential Reports duly attested each page by the gazetted officer, Vigilance Clearance, No Penalty statement during last Ten Years, Integrity Certificate, and Cadre Clearance. Incomplete application without above mentioned documents will not be entertained. Action on advance applicationapplication received after closing date will not be taken.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13.04.2015
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Recruitment 2014 – No. 19-4/2014-A.E.I
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016