Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer through recruitment notification – Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.2-7/15-NVS(ADMN.)/552. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Section Officer Job on or before 7/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
Vacancy Name : Section Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location :Noida
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, B-15, Sector 62, Institutional Area, Noida, G.B. Nagar, U.P.
Detail of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Section Officer Recruitment:
- A Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion to the 03 posts of Section Officer including 01 anticipated (SC – 01 & ST- 02) in the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will be held in October/November 2015 in accordance with the rules indicated in ANNEXURE-I. The detailed scheme of examination is given in ANNEXURE -III.
- Final date and centers for holding the examination would be intimated to the candidates alongwith their Admission cards for the examination. The information will also be available on the website of NVS.
- All eligible officials of NVS who want to appear in the examination must apply to the Assistant Commissioner (Admn.), Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti the form given in ANNEXURE-II through the Deputy Commissioner of the Region under which he/she is working. Candidates working at NVS Hqrs. should send their applications though their concerned Officer. Before filling the application form, the candidates are requested to go through the instructions given in ANNEXURE -I
- RULES I GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS OF SECTION OFFICER The rules/general conditions & eligibility for appointment to the posts of Section Officer through limited departmental examination, in the PB-2, with pay scale Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- in the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, are as under :- (i) Regular Office Superintendents who have rendered not less than Four of regular service as on 30/06/2015 and Regular Legal Assistant! Statistical Assistant! Editorial Assistant! Assistants/ Audit Assistants and Personal Assistants in the Samiti, who have rendered not less than Five (5) years of regular service in the respective grades as on 30.06.2015 in the Samiti shall be eligible to appear in the examination. (ii) (a) All candidates will have to appear in, a Written Examination conducted by the Samiti. The scheme of Exam is given in ANNEXURE-III. After the examination, candidates will be arranged in the order of merit of marks finally awarded to each candidate. (b) Qualifying marks For SC/ST candidates – 45% (35% marks in each paper & 45% marks in aggregate) (iii) This is a competitive examination for the notified posts and not a qualifying examination for promotion. The number of persons to be selected on the basis of result of the examination for appointment to the posts of Section Officer, through limited departmental examination will be subject to the number of vacancies in the grade of Section Officer falling for departmental examination quota in that particular year. No Candidate will therefore, have any claim for appointment as Section Officer on the basis of his performance in the examination as a matter of right on future vacancies
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) – Section Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Section Officer Vacancy in Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) :
The complete application form must reach the Assistant Commissioner (Admn.), NVS Hqrs., on or before 2 5 .08.2015. In respect of applications received by ‘post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim J&K, Lahaul and Spiti districts and Pangi, Sub-Divisions of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A& N island and Lakshadweep the last date of receipt of application is 07/09/2015. The benefits of extended time will be available only in respect of applications received by post from the above mentioned areas/regions. In the case of applications received by hand or through courier service, benefit of extended time will not be available regardless of the place of residence of the applicant.
Candidates should clearly note that the Samiti will· in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No application received after the prescribed last date will be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications will be summarily rejected. They should, therefore, ensure that their applications reach the Samiti on or before the prescribed last date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/9/2015
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.2-7/15-NVS(ADMN.)/552.
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017