Ministry of IT has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Controller through recruitment notification – Ministry of IT Recruitment 2015 – NO.2(14)/2014-PERS.I. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of IT.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Controller Job on or before 19/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of IT
Vacancy Name : Controller
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.67,000-79,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Communications & Information Technology Department of Electronics & Information Technology `Electronics Niketan’, 6, CGO Complex, New Delhi – 110003.
Detail of Ministry of IT Controller Recruitment:
- The Government of India enacted the Information Technology (IT) Act, 2000 to provide, inter-alia, legal recognition for transactions carried out by means of Electronic Data interchange and other means of electronic communication commonly referred to as “electronic commerce”. As per Section 17(1) & (2) of Chapter VI of the IT Act, the Central Government may, by notification in the official Gazette, appoint a Controller of Certifying Authorities for the purposes of the Act. The Controller shall discharge his functions under the Act subject to the general control and directions of Central Government.
- It is proposed to fill up the post of Controller of Certifying Authorities as per provisions of The Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended till date. The eligibility criteria, term of office, salary & allowances and other conditions of service of the post of Controller of Certifying Authorities, are as under:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology and twenty (20) years experience out of which five (05) years should be at senior management level in Information Technology (IT) or related sectors; Or
- Master’s Degree in Science/Engineering/Technology and eighteen (18) years experience out of which five (05) years should be at senior management level in Information Technology (IT) or related sectors; Or
- Doctorate in Science/Engineering related sectors or equivalent and fifteen (15) years experience out of which five (05) years should be at senior management level in Information Technology (IT) related sectors; Or
- Management Degree (MBA) with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Science and eighteen (18) years experience out of which five (05) years should be at senior management level in Information Technology (IT) or related sectors.
Salary & Allowances and other conditions of service:
The Controller shall be paid the pay and allowances as admissible to an Additional Secretary to the Government of India (presently in the HAG scale i.e. Rs.67000-79000/-) including all the benefits that an Additional Secretary is entitled to provided that in the case of appointment of a person as Controller of Certifying Authorities, who has retired from service under the Central or a State Government and who is in receipt of, or has received, or has become entitled to receive any retirement benefits by way of pension, gratuity, employer’s contribution to the Provident Fund or other forms of retirement benefits, the pay of such Controller shall be reduced by the gross amount of pension and pension equivalent of gratuity or employer’s contribution to the Contributory Provident Fund or any other form of retirement benefits, if any, drawn or to be drawn by him.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of IT – Controller Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Controller Vacancy in Ministry of IT :
- The Controller of Certifying Authorities shall be deemed to have retired from Govt. service upon taking up respective appointment in the office of CCA and shall not be entitled for any pension and gratuity for the service rendered in the office of CCA.
- Eligible and interested persons may submit their applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) along with attested copies of certificates relating to qualifications, date of birth etc. to Shri Girish Sahai, Joint Director (Pers.), Department of Electronics and Information Technology, `Electronics Niketan’, 6, CGO Complex, New Delhi-110003, within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. 10 more days shall be given in respect of applications received from the candidates residing in remote areas viz. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahual and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands or the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. Those who are working in the Central/State Government may send their application through proper channel along with photocopies of the ACRs/APARs of the last five years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent. While forwarding the application, it may please be verified and certified that no disciplinary proceedings or vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer. The integrity of the officer may also be certified by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent that no minor/major penalty has been imposed on him. It may also be confirmed that in the event of selection, the officer concerned will be relieved of his/her duties. .
- Applications, which are incomplete or are not accompanied with the photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years and other relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications experiences etc. will not be entertained and would be summarily rejected without any further correspondence.
- Candidates once selected will not be allowed to withdraw his/her name on a later date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/6/2015
Ministry of IT Recruitment 2014 – NO.2(14)/2014-PERS.I.
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016