Ministry of IT has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Assistants & More Vacancies) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, Graduate, Post Graduate, MCA, BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of IT
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Assistants & More Vacancies) Job on or before 7/6/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of IT|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Assistants & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, MCA, BCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000-75,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||7/6/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (Government of India) Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi: 110003|
Detail of Ministry of IT Executive Assistants & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) is the national forum constituted by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Government of India for multi-stakeholder dialogue between the government, private sector, technical community, academia and civil society organizations on public-policy issues related to Internet Governance. IIGF would be reviewing the global Internet policy landscape and provide guidelines for matters related to Internet Governance, taking into account the technical development and the dynamically changing societal needs in the country. Instrumental to furthering the aims of IIGF, NIXI would be providing the technical and administrative support, conducting research, training, and workshops and preparing white papers, technology reports etc. In particular, the following specific activities will be carried out:
- Technology Analyst – 2-3 nos. (Full-time/ part-time)
- Qualifications: B.Tech/M.Tech Electronics & Communications/IT & Computer Science/MCA
- Experience: Knowledge of Internet technologies – resources, telecommunication policies, procedures of inter-ministerial coordination, regulations and procedures.
- Expectations: Ability to study, analyze and write national impact assessment reports taking into account global Internet Technology Standards and Processes from Internet ngineering Task Force (IETF) and other standards bodies; to bring out Technology Roadmap recommendation documents on global Internet Governance and Technology related issues; monitor and participate in RFC process.
- Remuneration: Rs. 50,000 -75000 per month.
- Policy Analyst – 2-3 nos. (Full-time/ part-time)
- Qualifications: Law or public policy graduate. Cyber-law knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Experience: Awareness and understanding of Public Policy issues pertaining to global Internet Governance, technology and governance related regulations, policies and procedures. Previous work-experience desirable.
- Expectations: Ability to Study, analyze and write policy documents of global Internet Governance and Technology related issues, summarize and analyze them and convert it into usable knowledge, assist in all aspects of the planning/organization of IIGF events.
- Remuneration: Rs. 50,000 -75000 per month.
- Research Associate – 2-3 nos. (Full-time/ part-time)
- Qualifications: Graduates/Post Graduates Computing and information system/ Information Technology/Computer applications/B.Tech/M.Tech Electronics/Communication/IT, or other relevant disciplines, preferably with work experience.
- Expectations: Aptitude to analyze problems and articulate solutions, undertake research on both policy and technical issues connected to IG, assist in all aspects of the planning/organization of the IIGF events.
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000 -40000 per month.
- Executive Assistants – 1 no.
- Qualifications: Graduates in Computing and Information system, Information Technology, Computer Applications (MCA/BCA degree) preferably with 2 years work experience.
- Experience: Excellent drafting skills, sound knowledge of English, commitment and maintaining confidentiality and secrecy are the important requirements. Those with experience in similar area of work in Govt./PSU /private sector will be preferred.
- Expectations: Good communication skills, positive attitude, high commitment, maintaining confidentiality and secrecy, high commitments and spirit to excel at the main requirements. Prior working experience would be an added advantage.
- Remuneration: Rs. 20,000 – 30000 per month.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of IT- Executive Assistants & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive Assistants & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of IT:
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (Government of India)
Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi: 110003
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/6/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017