Ministry of Labour and Employment has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A/ M.SC/ M.COM/ PH.D/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Labour and Employment
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Consultant on or before 02/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ M.Phil/Ph.d/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director (Admn.), Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, SCO 28-31, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh – 160 017|
Detail of Ministry of Labour and Employment Junior Consultant Recruitment:
Labour Bureau Chandigarh, an attached office of Ministry of Labour & Employment invites applications for its office at Chandigarh from eligible candidates in the prescribed Performa to fill up the following category of post purely on contractual basis which involves strenuous visits to Rural and Urban areas in different States/UTs.
- No of post : 01
- Age: A candidate must be minimum 21 years of age as on 01.01.2015 while applying for this post. The upper age limit is 65 years, in case of retirees which is further relaxable in exceptional cases.
- Essential Qualifications: Professionals having Masters Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or MBA/PGDBA or equivalent in relevant field/subject. Persons with M. Phil or additional qualifications with 5 years research experience, with IT skill, published papers and post qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred. Retired Government employees from State Government/Government of India from similar posts in Grade pay of Rs. 6600/5400 or equivalent having at least 05/08 years of experience respectively in the relevant field and fit to travel would also be eligible for this post.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in the field of Data Collection, Socio Economic Surveys, Marketing, Academics, Computer/IT or any other related discpiline under any Governement or private organisations of repute/Good communication skills/ Professionals with IT skill is desirable.
- JOB Requirement: Junior Consultant would be engaged for survey related tasks like Sampling, Designing of schedules, Tabulation plan, imparting training, monitoring and controlling of the work of Investigators and Supervisors. Job requirement of Junior Consultant also involves intense travelling throughout the Country.
- Remunerations: The post of Junior Consultant carries Remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- per month. While on tour, TA/DA will be as follows: a) TA:- Economy Class Air Fare (only in Air India)/AC-II Train Fare/AC Bus fare while travelling on tour. b) Food Bill – Rs. 300/- per day ii) Hotel stay- Rs 2250/- per day
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Labour and Employment – Junior Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/04/2015
- Candidates meeting the conditions under eligibility criteria shall be shortlisted on the basis of qualifications/marks obtained and other criteria as decided by the Labour Bureau. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview for an Assessment for Selection. The communication for interview will be made through E-mail provided by the candidates and will also be uploaded at Labour Bureau website www.labourbureau.gov.in.
How to apply for Junior Consultant Vacancy in Ministry of Labour and Employment:
Interested candidates are asked to apply online in the prescribed format at http://www.lbchd.in within 10 days of publishing of the advertisement in newspapers. Applications received after stipulated period of 10 days will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/04/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016