Ministry of Labour and Employment has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supervisor through recruitment notification – Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.IISLC04/2014-15. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE/ B.SC/ B.COM/ BBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Labour and Employment
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Supervisor on or before 02/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.Sc/ B.B.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director (Admn.), Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, SCO 28-31, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh – 160 017|
Detail of Ministry of Labour and Employment Supervisor Recruitment:
Labour Bureau Chandigarh, an attached office of Ministry of Labour & Employment invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up the post of Supervisors (on contract basis) as per following details provided below:
- No of post : 04
- Age: A candidate must be minimum of 21 years of age as on 01.01.2015 while applying for this post. The upper age limit is 65 years in case of retired Government Employees, which is further relaxable in exceptional cases.
- Essential Qualifications: Graduate with Economics/Statistics/Mathematics as one subject or B.Com. Retired Government employees from State Government/Government of India from similar posts in Grade pay of Rs. 4200 or equivalent would also be eligible for this post. Minimum 2 years’ experience In the field of Data Collection, Socio Economic Surveys, Marketing, Academics, Computer/IT or In any other related discipline under any Government or Private Organisations of repute.
- Desirable Qualifications: Experience in field survey of primary data collection work in a Government Organization. Knowledge of Computer application is desirable.
- JOB Requirement: Supervisors would be engaged for co-ordination with all 36 States/UTs in selected districts and overall supervision of the field work relating to large sample Survey to be conducted in the rural/urban area in all States/UTs besides attending to the scrutiny of the filled in schedules received from the Investigators. The selected supervisors may also be required to undertake data collection work in exigencies.
- Reservation/Relaxation: In respect of SC/ST/OBC candidate’s reservation/relaxation according to Govt. of India’s instructions in vogue.
- Remuneration: (i) Supervisors will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs 17,600/- per month. (ii) While on tour, TA/DA will be as follows: a) TA:- Sleeper class fare by ordinary/express train or bus fare ordinary or express bus or actual fare whichever is less. b) DA: – i) Ordinary- Rs 200/- ii) With Hotel stay- Rs 500/-
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Labour and Employment – Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/04/2015
- Candidates meeting the conditions under eligibility criteria shall be shortlisted on the basis of qualifications/marks obtained and other criteria as decided by the Labour Bureau. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview for an Assessment for Selection. The communication for interview will be made through E-mail provided by the candidates and will also be uploaded at Labour Bureau website www.labourbureau.gov.in.
How to apply for Supervisor Vacancy in Ministry of Labour and Employment:
Interested candidates are asked to apply online in the prescribed format on the link provided below at http://www.lbchd.in within 10 days of publishing of the advertisement in newspapers. Applications received after stipulated period of 10 days will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/04/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017