Ministry of Law and Justice (MoLJ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Member through recruitment notification – Ministry of Law and Justice (MoLJ) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-35017/3/2011-ADMN-I(LA). Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Law and Justice (MoLJ).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Member Job on or before 24/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Law and Justice (MoLJ)
Vacancy Name : Member
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.75,500-80,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Law and Justice (MoLJ) , New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Law and Justice (MoLJ) Member Recruitment:
- Filling up the vacancy of Member (Law) in the Authority for Advance Rulings (Income Tax) (AAR-(IT) — regarding.
- The Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance has invited applications for the post of Member (Law) in the Authority of Advance Rulings (Income Tax). In terms of Section 245-O(2) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, the Authority of Advance Rulings shall consist of inter alia an officer of the Indian Legal Service, who is or is qualified to be an Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
- The post carries the HAG+ Scale of Pay of Rs.75500-80000/-. The Member in AAR shall hold office for a term of three years from the date he enter upon his office or till he attains the age of sixty two years, whichever is earlier. When appointed as a Member, the officer shall seek retirement from the Government Service before he/she assumes the office as a Member in the AAR(IT).
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Law and Justice (MoLJ) – Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Member Vacancy in Ministry of Law and Justice (MoLJ) :
The ILS officers, who are eligible and willing to be considered for the above post, are requested to submit their applications duly indicating service particulars/bio-data and history of postings in the enclosed proforma to Admn.I(LA) Section, within two weeks from the date of issue of this circular
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/8/2015
Ministry of Law and Justice (MoLJ) Recruitment 2014 – NO.A-35017/3/2011-ADMN-I(LA).
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017