Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Economic Investigator Grade II through recruitment notification – Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Recruitment 2015 – No-35016/2/2015-HR Section. Candidates who have completed B.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Economic Investigator Grade II Job on or before 23.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)|
|Vacancy Name||Economic Investigator Grade II|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of India Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (HR Section) Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi|
Detail of Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Economic Investigator Grade II Recruitment:
The undersigned is directed to say that two posts of Economic Investigator GradeII in the revised scale of pay of Rs. , 300-34,800- PB-2) Grade Pay Rs. 4200General Central Service, Group C. Non-Gazetted. Non-Ministerial) is proposed to be filled on deputation (including shortterm contract) basis, in the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises. The pay of the persons selected for appointment to the post will be regulated in accordance with the instructions contained in the Department of Personnel Trainings O. No. /8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. Particulars of eligibility conditions and qualifications etc. prescribed for the post are mentioned in AnnexureI.
- Name of the post : Economic Investigator GradeII
- Number of the post : 2 (Two)
- Classification : General Central Service, Group C’ Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial.
- Scale of pay : Rs. ,300-34,800- (PB-2) Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Eligibility : Officials under the Central/State Government/Autonomous Institutions under Central Government. a. Holding analogous post on regular basis; or b. With five years regular service in a post carrying scale of pay of Rs. 5,200-20,200- and Grade Pay Rs. 2,400- or equivalent.
- Educational Qualification : Graduation with Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized university.
- Period of Deputation : Initially for a period of one year. (Extendable up to 5 years). Note: – The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/;Department of the Central Government shall not exceed 3 years. The maximum age limit is 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) – Economic Investigator Grade II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Economic Investigator Grade II Vacancy in Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME):
It is requested that the application may be submitted in the prescribed proforma (AnnexureII) of eligible and willing candidates, who in the event of their selection, can be relieved immediately, may be forwarded to the undersigned latest by 23.03.2015 together with the attested photocopies of their complete and upto-date CR Dossiers for the last five years and Vigilance clearance. Application received after last date, without complete upto-date ACRs or incomplete in any other respect will not be considered. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to
withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.03.2015
Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Recruitment 2015 – No-35016/2/2015-HR Section
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016