Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Scientist through recruitment notification – Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) Recruitment 2015 – NO.8/2/2015-NISE. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Scientist Job on or before 26/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Deputy Director General National Institute of Solar Energy Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon-Fridabad Road, Gurgaon – 122003
Detail of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) Senior Research Scientist Recruitment:
National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) is an Autonomous Institute of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India to function as an Apex National Centre for research and technology development in the areas of Solar Energy Technologies. NISE is located on a 200 acre campus at the Gurgaon- Faridabad Road, Gwalpahari, Gurgaon. The R & D activities of NISE are carried out in coordination with other research organizations and industry. NISE invites applications from suitable candidates for their engagement as Research Scientist in above Hydrogen Project for a period of one year or project duration whichever is earlier, as per detail indicated below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Senior Research Scientist||1||
(i) Essential Qualification(s) M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) and Ph.D degree (Chemistry) from a recognized University. (ii) Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience in Research and Development from Govt. Institutions / Organizations in the area of Fuel Cell and publication in indexed journal.
3 years experience in the area of development of Polymer Electrolyte Membrane fuel Cells in Research & Development / Govt. Organization.
|Rs. 50,000/- + HRA Rs. 5,000/- Total Rs. 55,000/- Per Month.|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) – Senior Research Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Scientist Vacancy in Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) :
Interested candidates may send their CVs in the prescribed format as per Annexure I with attested photocopies of documents in support of educational qualifications, age and experience etc. in a sealed cover super scribed “Application for the position in Solar Hydrogen Project in NISE” to the following address. Applications from the eligible candidates should reach within 21 days from the date of uploading the advertisement, on MNRE website.
Duration / other terms and conditions:
- The NISE reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the responses without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The number of positions may vary and the NISE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions or create a panel for filling up positions arising in future.
- The engagement of the above position is of non-official nature on short-term contract basis commensurate with the project duration and can be withdrawn at any time within the period mentioned above without assigning any reason or prior notice and shall not bestow any claim or right for seeking regular employment in the National Institute of Solar Energy.
- No other allowance or facilities like HRA, medical, accommodation, etc., will be permissible. No TA / DA will be provided any for attending the interview / joining the post upon selection.
- Mere fulfilment of Educational Qualification will not entitle the candidate for being called for interview. The applications will be shortlisted based on the academic records / educational qualifications / experience in the required field relevant to the actual job requirements. Incomplete application will be out-rightly rejected and no correspondence for that will be entertained
- Other terms and conditions will be as stipulated in the engagement offer as and when issued.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/6/2015
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) Recruitment 2014 – NO.8/2/2015-NISE.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|