Ministry of Power has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Ministry of Power Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.7/1/2015‐T&R. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Power.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 26/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Power
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 67,000‐79,000/‐ p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Under Secretary, T&R Section, Ministry of Power, ‘F’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Gate No.2, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi‐110011
Detail of Ministry of Power Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens, in the prescribed format, for filling up the post of Director General, NPTI on deputation basis. The post carries a scale of pay of Rs. 67000‐79000/‐ with annual increment @ 3% with usual allowances as per Central Government rules. NPTI (ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 organisation) is an Apex body at the National Level for development of human resources for the power & energy sectors. With its HQ. Office at Faridabad, NPTI operates on an all India basis through its Regional Institutes located at Neyveli (Tamil Nadu), Durgapur (West Bengal), Badarpur (New Delhi), Nagpur (Maharashtra), Guhawati (Assam) and Nangal (Punjab) & specialized Centres viz. Power Systems Training Institute (PSTI) & Hot line Training Centre (HLTC) at Bangalore, a Centre for Advanced Management and Power Studies (CAMPS) at Faridabad, Haryana.
- Conditions of Eligibility: Persons who: I) have at least 17 (seventeen) years experience and have shown capacity in : i) design , construction, operation and maintenance of generating stations; ii) transmission and supply of electricity; iii) applied research in the field of electricity; iv) applied economics; or v) industrial, commercial and financial matters and; II) have held a) the post of Chief Engineer or equivalent or a higher grade on a regular basis for a period of at least three years under the Central Govt. or a State Govt. OR b) any post equivalent to that of a post mentioned in clause (a) above for a period of at least three years under a State Electricity Board or a Semi Govt. Organization or a Public Sector Undertaking or a University or an Indian Institute of Technology.
- Period of deputation : The period of deputation shall normally be for a period not exceeding five years from the date of appointment as Director General.
- Age Limit : The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Power – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Ministry of Power :
Applications complete in all respects in the prescribed format should reach The Under Secretary, T&R Section, Ministry of Power, ‘F’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Gate No.2, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi‐110011 within 4 weeks from date of publication. Candidates working in Central/State Governments/Electricity Boards/ Universities/Public Sector Enterprises/Statutory /Semi‐Govt. or Autonomous Organisations etc. should forward their applications through proper channel with Part (B) of the format duly completed. Advance copies shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications or the ones received after the prescribed date shall not be considered. Canvassing in any form will make the applicant liable for disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/6/2015
Ministry of Power Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.7/1/2015‐T&R.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017