Ministry of Power has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretary through recruitment notification – Ministry of Power Recruitment 2015 – NO. 13/12/2015-EC. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Power.
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Secretary Job on or before 06/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Power
Vacancy Name : Secretary
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/08/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Power, New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Power Secretary Recruitment:
- I am directed to state that it is proposed to fill up the post of Secretary in the Bureau of Energy Efficiency on deputation basis from the officers of Central or State Government holding a post not below the rank of Deputy Secretary to the Government of India in the parent cadre.
- The post of Secretary in the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) carries the scale of pay of PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay of Rs. ,700 (prerevised Rs. 14,300– 18,300). The officer selected for appointment will be entitled to draw paydeputation allowance + other allowances as per Central Government Rules.
- The appointment to the post of Secretary shall be made on deputation from amongst officers of the CentralState Government holding a post not below the rank of Deputy Secretary to the Government of India. The desirable experience for the post are:- (i) 5 years experience in the field of generation, transmission, distribution of power or energy conservation; (ii) 5 years experience in administrative, financial and budgetary matters.
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed fifty six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The Secretary shall hold office for a term of three years, from the date on which heshe enters upon hisher office or, the date of hisher superannuation in hisher parent cadre, whichever is earlier. The term of deputation can be extended where considered necessary up to a period of five years. The selected candidate would be posted in Delhi. HeShe can however be posted anywhere in India.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Power – Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/08/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Secretary Vacancy in Ministry of Power :
It is requested that the above vacancy may be given wide publicity amongst the eligible officers and the particulars of the suitable and eligible officers who are willing to be considered and whose services can be spared, may please be sent in the enclosed proforma (Annexure) (in quadruplicate) together with the following documentsinformation and two passport size photographs to the Under Secretary (EC), Ministry of Power, ‘ Wing, 2floor, Energy Conservation Division, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi110011 within 45 days from the date of issue of this circular:
- Annual Confidential Reports (in original or attested photocopies) for the last 5 years. –
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- Statement of majorminor penalty imposed on the applicant in the past ten years, and (b) if so, give details. (c) Indicate if any penalty is in operation against the applicant as on date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/08/2015
Ministry of Power Recruitment 2014 – NO. 13/12/2015-EC.
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016