Ministry of Power has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Member through recruitment notification – Ministry of Power Recruitment 2015 – NO. 46/4/2014-R&R. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Power
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Member Job on or before 20/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Power|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Member|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Power, 2nd Floor, Room No. 220A, Shram Shakti Bhawan, New Delhi 110001.|
Detail of Ministry of Power Technical Member Recruitment:
The Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL) was set up at New Delhi by the Government of India under the provisions of the Electricity Act, 2003. The Tribunal consists of the Chairperson, one Judicial Member and three Technical Members including one Technical Member appointed under the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board Act, 2006. Appointment to the posts of Chairperson and Members is governed by the relevant provisions of the Electricity Act and the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (Salaries, Allowances and other Conditions of Service of Chairperson and Members) Rules, 2004 and the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (Salaries, Allowances and other conditions of service of Chairperson and Members) (Amendment) Rules, 2008. One post of Technical Member in the Tribunal will fall vacant on 21.5.2015 when the present incumbent will demit office on attaining the maximum age of 65 years. It is proposed to fill up the anticipated vacancy.
- In terms of section 113(1)(b)(ii) & (iii) read with explanation (ii) below section 112(3) of the Act, qualification of a person to be appointed Technical Member of the Appellate Tribunal is as follows: a) he or she is, or has been, a Secretary for at least one year in the Ministry or Department of the Central Government dealing with economic affairs or matters or infrastructure; or b) he or she is, or has been, a person of ability and standing, having adequate knowledge or experience in dealing with the matters relating to electricity generation, transmission and distribution and regulation or economics, commerce, law or management.
- Under the provisions of section 114 of the Act, a Member shall hold office for a term of three years from the date on which he or she assumes office or till he or she attains the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier. The Member shall also be eligible for reappointment for a second term of three years subject to the maximum age of 65 years. The prospective candidate has also to give a declaration in the prescribed proforma that he/she does not have any financial or other interest, which is likely to affect prejudicially his/her functioning as Member of the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity.
- A copy of the relevant extracts of the Electricity Act, 2003 relating to the requirement of qualifications, experience, etc. for Member, Appellate Tribunal, a copy each of the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (Salaries, Allowances and other Conditions of Service of Chairperson and Members) Rules, 2004, the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (Salaries, Allowances and other conditions of service of Chairperson and Members) (Amendment) Rules, 2008 and the proforma of declaration are available at Ministry’s website www.powermin.nic.in and the website of DoPT www.persmin.nic.in.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Power- Technical Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Member Vacancy in Ministry of Power:
Applications/ nominations are invited from suitable persons having qualification and experience as prescribed in the Act for appointment as Technical Member of APTEL so as to reach this Ministry within six weeks from the date of publication of this vacancy circular in the Employment News, addressed to Director (R&R), Ministry of Power, 2nd Floor, Room No. 220A, Shram Shakti Bhawan, New Delhi 110001.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/3/2015
Ministry of Power Recruitment 2014 – NO. 46/4/2014-R&R.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Power|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016