Ministry of Railways has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Project Manager through recruitment notification – Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2015 – VACANCY NOTICE NO. 139/2015(R). Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Railways
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Project Manager Job on or before 6/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Railways|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAILWAY BOARD)|
Detail of Ministry of Railways Chief Project Manager Recruitment:
- ORGANIZATION DFCCIL
- TITLE & NO.OF POSTS CHIEF PROJECT MANAGER – ONE POST
- LOCATION TUNDLA/AGRA
- DURATION FIVE YEARS SUBJECT TO GOVT’S APPROVAL TO RVNL FROM THE RULE OF IMMEDIATE ABSORPTION BEYOND 29/12/2015
- SERVICE IRSE
- TERM OF APPOINTMENT DEPUTATION
- AGE BELOW 56 YEARS
- Web : www.indianrailways.gov.in\railwayboard, then click for IR personnel and then vacancy circulars
- SCALE OF PAY PARENT PAY PLUS DEPUTATION ALLOWANCE
- EXPERIENCE PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE CANDIDATES HAVING CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
- SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS SAG/IRSE OR SG/IRSE WITH 20 YEARS OF GR. ‘A’ SERVICE. THE OFFICER WILL HAVE TO EXECUTE CIVIL ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION WORKS RELATED TO EMBANKMENT, BRIDGE WORKS, AND TRACKS WORKS ETC. APART FROM THE CONSTRUCTION WORKS, THE OFFICER WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE ACQUISION OF LAND.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Railways- Chief Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Project Manager Vacancy in Ministry of Railways:
- WEB ADDRESS www.indianrailways.gov.in\railwayboard, then click for IR personnel and then vacancy circulars
- CLOSING DATE 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUE
SEND NAMES OF VOLUNTEERS WITH BIO-DATA INDICATING PREVIOUS POSTINGS TOGETHER WITH A STATEMENT GIVING DETAILS OF PREVIOUS DEPUTATION, IF ANY, IN CENTRAL PSUs DULY SIGNED BY THE APPLICANT VIGILANCE/DAR CLEARANCE AND CRS TO E(O)II/RAILWAY BOARD(.) APPLICATIONS RECEIVED WITHOUT STATEMENT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AT ALL(.) ADVISE ALL ELIGIBLE SC/ST OFFICERS ALSO (.) RAILWAYS(.)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/5/2015
Reference: Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2015 – VACANCY NOTICE NO. 139/2015(R)
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017