Ministry of Railways has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Project Manager through recruitment notification – Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2015 – VACANCY NOTICE NO. 140/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Railways
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Project Manager Job on or before 6/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Railways|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAILWAY BOARD)|
Detail of Ministry of Railways Chief Project Manager Recruitment:
- ORGANIZATION RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LIMITED (RVNL)
- TITLE & NO.OF POSTS CHIEF PROJECT MANAGER – ONE POST
- LOCATION LUCKNOW
- DURATION THREE YEARS SUBJECT TO GOVT’S APPROVAL TO RVNL FROM THE RULE OF IMMEDIATE ABSORPTION BEYOND 31/12/2015
- SERVICE IRSE
- TERM OF APPOINTMENT DEPUTATION
- AGE BELOW 56 YEARS
- SCALE OF PAY PARENT PAY PLUS DEPUTATION ALLOWANCE
- EXPERIENCE PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE CANDIDATES HAVING CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
- SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS SG/SAG IRSE OFFICER WITH ATLEAST 17 YEARS OF SERVICE IN GR. ‘A’
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Railways- Chief Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Project Manager Vacancy in Ministry of Railways:
- WEB ADDRESS www.indianrailways.gov.in\railwayboard, then click for IR personnel and then vacancy circulars
- CLOSING DATE 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUE
SEND NAMES OF VOLUNTEERS WITH BIO-DATA INDICATING PREVIOUS POSTINGS TOGETHER WITH A STATEMENT GIVING DETAILS OF PREVIOUS DEPUTATION, IF ANY, IN CENTRAL PSUs DULY SIGNED BY THE APPLICANT VIGILANCE/DAR CLEARANCE AND CRS TO E(O)II/RAILWAY BOARD(.) APPLICATIONS RECEIVED WITHOUT STATEMENT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AT ALL(.) ADVISE ALL ELIGIBLE SC/ST OFFICERS ALSO (.) RAILWAYS(.)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/5/2015
Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2015 – VACANCY NOTICE NO. 140/2015.