Ministry of Railways has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager, General Manager through recruitment notification – Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2015 – NO: 2015/E(O)II/6/10. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Railways
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant General Manager, General Manager Job on or before 30.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Railways|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant General Manager, General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Railways, GURGAON|
Detail of Ministry of Railways Assistant General Manager, General Manager Recruitment:
- ORGANIZATION : RITES
- TITLE & NO.OF POSTS AGM/GM- 05 POSTS
- LOCATION : GURGAON
- DURATION : 03 YEARS OR TILL THE DATE RITES IS EXEMPTED FROM THE RULE OF IMMEDIATE ABSORPTION, WHICHEVER IS EARLIER.
- SERVICE : IRSME
- TERM OF APPOINTMENT DEPUTATION
- AGE BELOW 54 YEARS
- SCALE OF PAY PARENT PAY PLUS DEPUTATION ALLOWANCE.
- QUALIFICATION 1. THE OFFICER SHOULD HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE OF HAVING WORKED IN PRODUCTION UNITS, CARRIAGE & WAGON WORKSHOP AND/OR DIESEL SHEDS AND SHOULD BE FULLY CONVERANT WITH PRODUCTION PROCESSES AS WELL AS MAINTENANCE PRACTICES OF ROLLING STOCK. THE OFFICER SHOULD HAVE THE REQUISTE KNOWLEDGE OF PROCUREMENT OF STORES INCLUDING E-PROCUREMENT PROCESS. 2. HE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 20 MARKS IN LAST FIVE ACRS. 3. HE SHOULD HAVE ALSO FUNCTIONED AS INDEPENDENT INCHARGE OF A UNIT (SHED/DIVISION/OFFICE). 4. HE SHOULD HAVE SOFT SKILLS LIKE COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND EXPRESSION ABILITY TO ENGAGE WITH CLIENTS, BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF FINANCE. 5. HE SHOULD POSSESS A MINIMUM 17 YEARS OF SERVICE FOR SG LEVEL AND 19 YEARS OF SERVICE FOR SAG LEVEL IN ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED AREA OF WORK.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Railways – Assistant General Manager, General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant General Manager, General Manager Vacancy in Ministry of Railways:
SEND NAMES OF VOLUNTEERS WITH BIO-DATA INDICATING PREVIOUS POSTINGS TOGETHER WITH A STATEMENT GIVING DETAILS OF PREVIOUS DEPUTATION, IF ANY, IN CENTRAL PSUs DULY SIGNED BY THE APPLICANT VIGILANCE/DAR CLEARANCE AND CRS TO E(O)II/RAILWAY BOARD(.) APPLICATIONS RECEIVED WITHOUT STATEMENT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AT ALL(.) ADVISE ALL ELIGIBLE SC/ST OFFICERS ALSO (.) RAILWAYS(.)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.04.2015
Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2015 – NO: 2015/E(O)II/6/10
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017