Ministry of Railways invites online application for the recruitment of 951 Para Medical Posts for BSc(Nursing), Diploma holders
Company name :Ministry of Railways
Qualification : BSc, Diploma
Salary : Rs.5200-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 951
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 01 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
RRB Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following different Para-Medical Categories Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the concerned Railway Recruitment Board, as mentioned in Para-15 of General Instructions, till 23.59 Hrs of closing date.
Detail of Vacancies : Para Medical Categories :- 951 POSTS
|Sl. No.||Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts||Pay Scale||Age Limit as on 01.01.2015|
|01||Staff Nurse||438||9300-34800 + GP 4600||20-40 years|
|02||Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III||227||9300-34800+GP 4200||18-33 years|
|03||Pharmacist – III||168||5200-20200+GPRs. 2800||20-35 years|
|04||ECG Technician||06||5200-20200+GPRs. 2800||18-33 years|
|05||Radiographer||25||5200-20200+GPRs. 2800||19-33 years|
|06||Lab Assistant Gr II||26||5200-20200+GP 2000||18-33 years|
|07||Lab Superintendent Gr III||31||9300-34800+GP 4200||18-33 years|
|08||Haemo Dialysis Technician||01||9300-34800+GP 4200||20-33 years|
|09||Cardiology Technician||04||5200-20200GP 2400||18-33 years|
|10||Audiologist cum – Speech Therapist||01||5200-20200GP 2800||18-33 years|
|11||Physiotherapist||09||9300-34800GP 4200||18-33 years|
|12||District Extension Educator||03||9300-34800+GP 4200||22-35 years|
|13||Dietician||03||9300-34800+GP 4200||18-33 years|
|14||Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician||01||5200-20200+GP 2400||18-33 years|
|15||Male Field Worker||01||5200-20200+GP 1900||18-30 years|
|16||Dental Hygienist||01||9300-34800+GP 4200||18-35 years|
|17||Optometrist||02||9300-34800+GP 4200||18-33 years|
|18||Audiometry Technician||02||5200-20200+GP 2400||18-33 years|
|19||X-Ray Technician||01||5200-20200+GP 2800||19-33 years|
|20||Cath Lab Technician||01||9300-34800+GP 4200||18-33 years|
Age Limit : The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates:
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized Board/University /Institute as on the date of submission of the ONLINE application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply. Candidates who have obtained diploma/degree through distance mode except AMIETE are not eligible to apply.
Application Fee :
No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes (refer to Para 4). For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs.100/-.
- Written examination for para medical categories will be held on the same day by all Participating RRBs.
- As the examination is to be held by all RRBs simultaneously, candidates can submit ONLINE application to any one RRB only, for a particularpost.1.02 (a) Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.(b) Mere issue of call letter/e-admit card to candidates will NOTimply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRB.
- RRBs conduct verification of eligibility conditions, with reference to original documents, only after candidates have qualified in all the stages of examination. RRBs may reject the applications of candidates at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidates are not fulfilling the requisite criteria, and if appointed, such a candidate(s) are liable to be removed from service summarily.
- Before applying for any post, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including educational qualification(s) and medical standard(s) (Refer Para 9).
- Candidates should ensure that they have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications from recognized Board/University/ Institute as on the date of submission of the applicationfor this Centralised Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOTapply.
- Candidates who have been debarred for life from all RRB/RRC examinations or candidates who have been debarred for a specified period which is not yet completed, need NOT apply in response to this Centralised Employment Notice. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Candidates submitting more than one application with different particulars like name/Father’s Name/ Community/photo (face)/ educational and/ or Technical qualification will be summarily rejected & also debarred from RRB examinations as per para 13 given below. Acandidate will also be debarred from examinations of all RRBs for a specified period/or lifetime if (i) the candidate submits applications for a particular post to more than one RRB, (ii) the candidate submits multiple applications for the same post and category, (iii) the candidate submits multiple applications with different community for the same post & category, (iv) the candidate submits multiple applications with different photo (face) and different name for same post & category and (v) the candidate submits multiple applications with different documents for the same post & category.
- Signatures of the candidates on Application Form, Answer Sheet, Question Booklet and other prescribed places should be identical, either in English or Hindi, and must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language, at the time of application, written examination and document verification etc., may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates should note that only the Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent Certificate as on the date of submission of applications will be accepted by the RRBs.NOTE: – In case candidate has changed his name then gazette notification or any other legal document as applicable should be submitted at the time of document verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name in the application. However other details should atch with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Preference forpost(s) and /or Railway(s)/Unit: Candidates should give their order of preference of Category of post(s) and / or the Railway(s)/Unit while applying. RRB will allot the post and the Railway/ Unit to the selected candidates as per the preference of the candidates subject to merit and vacancy position. However, RRBs reserve the right to allot even non-preferred Post and/orRailway/Unit subject to merit and vacancy position.
- Selection by RRB does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in the Railways. The function of the RRB is to recommend names of suitable candidates to the Chief Personnel Officer of the Zonal Railway/Production Unit concerned who in turn issues the offer of appointment letter subject to availability of vacancies and candidates being found medically fit and satisfying all eligibility criteria.
- Ordinarily, a railway servantshallbe employedthroughouthisservice onthe railway or railway establishment to whichhe/she ispostedonfirst appointmentand shall have no claim as of right for transfer to another railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the CompetentAuthoritytotransferthe railwayservanttoanyotherdepartment orrailway orrailway establishmentincludingaprojectinoroutofIndia.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever training is prescribed for the post.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the Pay Band plus Grade Pay plus other allowances as admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond wherever necessary.
- Free Second Class Railway Pass as admissible will be issued to candidates belonging to SC/STcommunities when they are called for written examination/document verification, provided they submit/upload valid caste certificate along with ONLINE application.
- Selected male candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineers’ Unit of Territorial Army.
- Female candidates are also eligible for all the posts. However, it may be noted that some categories involve duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts at odd hours, at road side station and also away from headquarters.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this Centralised Employment Notice is provisional and may increase or decrease or even become NIL depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Serving Defence Personnel likely to be released within one year of the closing date (i.e. 00.00.2014) can also apply against Ex-Servicemen vacancies.
- Any subsequent change(s) in the terms and conditions of this Centralised Employment Notice as per extant rules will stand good. RRBs reserve the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/ additions in the term & conditions to recruitment under this Centralised Employment Notice as necessitated and applicable.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply ONLINE for a particular post to any one RRB ONLY, on the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) as indicated in Para 15. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRB(s). Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in Para Nos. 5 and 5 (A) of this notification. Application to more than one RRB for the same post will lead to rejection of all the applications for that post.
The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted to RRB concerned up to 01.12.2014 till 23.59 Hrs. No physical copy of application is required to be sent to RRBs.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 01 Dec 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Railways|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017