Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chairman on or before 20/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Shipping|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Shipping, Transport Bhawan 1, Parliament Street New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Ministry of Shipping Chairman Recruitment:
Subject: Filling up the post of Chairman, Kandla Port Trust- Calling for applications– reg
- The Ministry of Shipping invites applications from All India Service/Central Civil Services Group ‘A’ officers for the post of Chairman in Kandla Port Trust in the pay scale of Rs.80,000-1,25,000/- (Industrial DA pattern) on deputation basis. Apart from the salary, the post also carries the perquisites such as dedicated accommodation, transport, medical attendance, LTC etc. The Port Trust is an autonomous body governed under the Major Port Trusts Act, 1963. Appointment to the post is made by the Central Govt. under section 3 (1) (a) of the Major Port Trusts Act, 1963.
- The Chairman of the Port is the Chairman of the Port Trust Board. He is the Chief Executive of the Organisation and is responsible for all aspects of Port functioning. He is required to exercise administrative and financial powers and also to supervise the functioning of various departments with the ports. The job requirements, therefore, are the following: – (a) General Managerial ability; (b) Experience and talent in man-management in highly unionized environment. (c) Experience and ability in Financial Management. (d) Ability to formulate and implement development plans and also to prepare broad perspective plan for development of a port; (e) Ability to co-ordinate with various agencies such as State Governments, the Law and Order authorities, different agencies of Central Government such as customs, Railway, Ministry of Labour etc. (f) Experience and ability in personnel management and understanding of establishment matters.
- The officers belonging to All India Services/Central Civil Services Group ‘A’ officers who have put not less than 16 years of service in Group ‘A’ are eligible to be considered for the post. Preference may be given to those having experience of working in Port and Shipping sectors. The terms and conditions of appointment of the officers selected shall be as per the rules and instructions of Central Government. 4. The post is not a part of the Central Staffing Scheme. The appointment will be made on deputation basis for a period of 5 years or as may be decided by the Competent Authority.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Shipping – Chairman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Chairman Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping:
The Cadre Controlling Authority/the State Government is requested to give wide publicity to the vacancy and forward names of suitable and willing officers for consideration for the post. The ACRs (only attested photocopies) of the officer for the last five years (2009-10 to 2013-14), statement of ACR grading along with the bio-data in the enclosed format, and clearance from administrative/vigilance angles and Integrity Certificate may also be sent. The vigilance clearance of the officer may be sent in the prescribed proforma attached with the application form. The last date for receipt of applications in this Ministry is 20th April,2015. The applications may be sent to the undersigned at the following address: Under Secretary (PE), Ministry of Shipping, Room No. 438 Transport Bhawan 1, Parliament Street New Delhi-110001.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/04/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016