Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Engineer & Administrator through recruitment notification.Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2015 – No. PD-11021/5 /2014-MP – Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2015 – NO. PD-11021/5 /2014-MP. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Engineer & Administrator Job on or before 19/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Shipping
Vacancy Name : Chief Engineer & Administrator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Room No. 419, Transport Bhawan, 1 Parliament Street, New Dehli-110001
Detail of Ministry of Shipping Chief Engineer & Administrator Recruitment:
Filling up of one post of Chief Engineer & Administrator in Andaman Lakshadweep Harbour Works (ALHW), Ministry of Shipping on deputation basis reg-.
It is proposed to fill up one post of Chief Engineer & Administrator, in PB-4: Rs. 37400-67000/-with Grade pay of Rs.10,000/-, in Andaman Lakshadweep Harbour Works (ALHW), a subordinate office of this Ministry, on deputation (including Short Term Contract) basis for a period of two years. The period of deputation can be extended/curtailed as per requirement. The eligibility conditions and other details of the post of Chief Engineer & Administrator on deputation basis is enclosed at Annexure-I.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Shipping – Chief Engineer & Administrator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Engineer & Administrator Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping :
- The applications of the eligible & willing officers, who would be spared in the event of their selection, may be forwarded in the enclosed Proforma (Annexure-II) in duplicate to the undersigned Room No. 419, Transport Bhawan, 1 Parliament Street, New Dehli-110001 within 45 days of date of publication in employment news, duly signed by the applicant and certified by the Head of Department/Employer. The candidates applying for the post shall not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. The departments/organizations should also forward the attested copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last 5 years by Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer and also provide the following certificates while forwarding the applications.
- That no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officers so recommended;
- Cadre clearance;
- Certificate regarding imposition of penalties stating that no minor/major penalties have been imposed upon the officer during the last 10 years.
- Integrity Certificate;
- Certificate to the effect that in case, if the officer so recommended is selected he/she will be relieved to join the new post immediately or within a maximum period of 30 days.
- The Circular alongwith the Proforma may also be downloaded from this Ministry’s website: www.shiping.nic.in .
- Applications received after the closing date or without any of the aforesaid documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed Proforma are liable to be rejected.
- While forwarding the applications, it may be verified and certified that particulars furnished by the officer are correct. Incomplete applications or without the documents mentioned in para-2 above, will not be considered.
- All the Ministries/Departments are requested to circulate the vacancy in their attached/sub-ordinate offices/educational and other institutions.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/6/2015
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2014 – No. PD-11021/5 /2014-MP.
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016