Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2015 – No. A- 12013/5/2015-Estt. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant on or before 30/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Shipping|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Transport Bhavan. l, Parlialment Street. New Delhi – 110 001.|
Detail of Ministry of Shipping Consultant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for. filling up the posts of one Consultant on contract basis from amongst l€tired Under Secretary/Section Officer level officers from Central Government initially lb a period of one year. -the selected candidate shall be posted in the International Cooperation Division (Ship Agleernenr Division) of the Ministry. Hence. preference shall be given to the candidate having experience of handling issues related to:
- International Cooperation i.e, Deputation of India delegation abroad for attendant greeting/Workshops/Seminars/Study etc., and
- Signing of Cooperation agl€cement with lbreigu counties/ international conferences/workshops/seminars/sheeting rtc.
- The terins and condition for engaging ofthe Consultants are as under: Should not have bcen retired as a nafler of punishmenU
- The formula for remunsration shall be (Last Pay Drawn Pension) + DA. Consultants not be entitl€d for any other allowances. ii0 The appointnrent would be on full tine basis and they would tlot be pernitted to take up any other assignment during tlre period ofconsultancy with the Ministry ofShipping
- The consultants shall be required 10 maintain discipline and absolute integdty in accordance with the lules contained under the CCS(Conduct) Rules, 1964.
- The appointment of Consultants is of te Drporary nature and can be cancelled at any time without assigning any reason.
- The Consultant$ shall not claim any benefit/compensation under provisions of any ActlRules.
- Consultants may be called on gazette holidays, if required but would be eligible for compensatory leave.
- Consultants shall be eligible for 4 days leave in a period of six monrns.
- Consultalts sjrall have to agree with the aforesaid teuns and conditions and would be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Undertaking upon their selection/appointment.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Shipping – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/4/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping:
The eligible persolls are requested to submil thei] R€sume in the plescribed pLoformi (anached) to the undersigned latest bY 30th April’ 1Ots. ftr. interview of the cligible/short ljsted candidates will be held in “o-ing weeks after the closing date. The caudidatcs will be interviewed/assessed based on their knowledge” physical and ncntal titness’ The candidates are rcquiled to mention their rnobile/teiephone nunber and erncil address in the application and anach a copl oftheir PP
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/4/2015
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2015 – No. A- 12013/5/2015-Estt.