Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Managing Director Job on or before 06/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Shipping
Vacancy Name : Managing Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 75,000 – 90,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/07/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Managing Director, Indian Ports Association, 1st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110 003.
Detail of Ministry of Shipping Managing Director Recruitment:
The Government has approved the formation of a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) as a public limited company under Companies Act, 2013 to provide efficient rail evacuation systems to Major Ports and thereby enhance their handling capacity and efficiency. The Company would undertake projects involving last mile connectivity to Major Ports, modernization of evacuation infrastructure in Ports, operate and manage internal Port Railway system and raise financial resources for funding Port related Connectivity Projects. The Company would be funded by all the 12 Major Ports and the Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL). Major Ports would contribute 90 percent of the equity with RVNL contributing the rest. The SPV would be registered as a Company under the Companies Act, 2013 with an initial authorized capital of Rs. 500 crore. It is also proposed to raise resources from multilateral funding agencies and other financial institutions to finance Port Connectivity Projects. The Company would be headquartered in Mumbai, with a registered office in New Delhi. There is requirement for filling up the post of Managing Director of the proposed corporation. The details are as follows:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Managing Director||01 (One)||The applicant should be an engineering graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution. He should possess minimum 25 years of experience out of which at least 3 years at senior level of management in a large organization of repute. He should have relevant experience in project management/ project development/ project operation and maintenance of Railway systems/financial management. Candidates having post graduate qualifications in Engineering/Business Administration and/or having experience in management of large infrastructure projects in Railways and/or Port sector will have an added advantage.||Rs. 75,000 – 90,000/- (Revised)||As on the Date of Advertisement: Not more than 57 years Age of superannuation is 60 years.|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Shipping – Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/07/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Managing Director Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping :
- All qualifications should be recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU(GOI)
- Additional weightage may be given to candidates having additional relevant qualifications.
- Corporation reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria in minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience.
- Appointment shall be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Corporation.
- Working knowledge of Computers including MS- Office is essential for the above post.
- The Corporation takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit applications well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit. Application received after due dates will be summarily rejected.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Any request for change of address / change of centre for group discussion and / or interview shall not be entertained.
- The Corporation has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of Corporation shall be final.
- The Corporation has the right to reject entirely or partially the selection/advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of Corporation shall be final in this regard.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Delhi.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Communication shall be sent at the Present Address mentioned by the Candidate in the application form.
- Any changes /modifications in the advertisement will be placed on websites of Ministry of Shipping/IPA only. Candidates applying for the post are advised to visit the websites regularly for updates.
- Self-Attested Photocopies of all certificates /testimonials are to be provided with the application form including:- a. Educational/ Professional Certificates (right from Class Xth to the latest) b. Experience Certificates (including Appointment & Relieving letters of all previous employers) c. Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST and OBC), d. Certificate of Ex-Servicemen(in case) e. Copy of last drawn Salary, etc. No certificate in original is required to be attached with the application. Ministry of Shipping/ Indian Ports Association shall not be responsible for misplacement of such certificates.
- Last date of receipt of applications is 6 th July, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Ministry of Shipping reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to ; The Managing Director, Indian Ports Association, 1st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110 003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE ON THE ABOVE SUBJECTG SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, INDIAN PORTS ASSOCIATION ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/07/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||268|