Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Member (Traffic) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Member (Traffic) on or before 14.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Shipping|
|Vacancy Name||Member (Traffic)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Shipping, Transport Bhawan 1, Parliament Street New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Ministry of Shipping Member (Traffic) Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Member (Traffic) in IWAI, NOIDA on deputation basis. The post is in the Pay Band-4 of Rs.37400 – 67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.10,000. The term of deputation is 3(Three) years, which can be extended upto 5(Five) years.
- The Member (Traffic), IWAI will be responsible for: (i) Marketing and Promotion of Inland Waterways Transport (IWT) activities; (ii) Development of project for transportation of IWT on National Waterways and follow up thereof. (iii) Preparation and implementation of IWT promotional schemes. (iv) Rendering commercial advice to run the organization on business Principle (v) Any other responsibility assigned by Chairman, IWAI.
- As a member of Authority, Member (Traffic) will be entitled for accommodation as per IWAI Policy.
- The applicants fulfilling the following eligibility criteria may apply:- Age,Qualification and experience:- All India Service Officers, officers of Group ‘A’ organized services, officers working in State Road Transport Corporation or Ports, with age less than 55 years on the closing date for receipt of the application and holding the post at the level of Joint Secretary or eligible for such appointment with experience in Transport Logistics, Traffic development. Port operations will be considered for the post.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Shipping – Member (Traffic) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14.05.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Member (Traffic) Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping:
It is requested that wide publicity may be given to the vacancy and applications, in the enclosed format from eligible officers, who could be spared immediately in the event of their selection, may be forwarded to Director (IWT), Room No. 542 Ministry of shipping, Transport Bhawan, 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001 along with the following documents so as to reach within 45 days from the date of publication of the notice in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. along with the following documents so as to reach within 45 days from the date of publication of the notice in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar. (i) Cadre/ Administrative clearance; (ii) Vigilance Clearance; (iii) Integrity Certificate; and (iv) A certificate to the effect that no major/minor penalty has been imposed upon the applicant during the last 10 years. (v) Attested copies (all pages) of APARs of last 5 years i.e. 2009- 10 to 2013-14.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14.05.2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017