Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Chartering Officer/ Assistant Shipping Officer through recruitment notification – Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2015 – A-12025/1/2010-Estt.(Pt.). Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Chartering Officer/ Assistant Shipping Officer Job on or before 03.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Shipping|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Chartering Officer/ Assistant Shipping Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Shipping, Room No. 438 Transport Bhawan 1, Parliament Street New Delhi-110001.|
Detail of Ministry of Shipping Assistant Chartering Officer/ Assistant Shipping Officer Recruitment:
- Name of Post Assistant Chartering officer/ Assistant Shipping Officer
- Number of Posts 2 (two)
- Scale of Pay plus Grade Pay Rs. 6000 Classification General Central Service Group A Gazetted Eligibility Officers under the Central/State Government.
- Eligibility : (a)i) Holding analogous position a regular basis: or (ii) With 5 years of regular service in post in the scale of PB-3; Rs. 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 or equivalent; or. (iii)With 8 years of regular service in post in the scale of PB-2: Rs. 930034800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4800 or equivalent; and (b) Possessing 3 years’ experience in shipping or chartering work. Period of deputation on adhoc basis shall not exceed one year.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Shipping- Assistant Chartering Officer/ Assistant Shipping Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Chartering Officer/ Assistant Shipping Officer Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping:
The eligible persons are requested to submit their Resume in the prescribed proforma (attached) to the undersigned latest by 30 days from the date of this advertisement. The interview of the eligibleshort listed candidates will be held in coming weeks after the closing date. The candidates will be interview assessed based on their knowledge, physical and mental fitness. Under Secretary. Room No.438, Ministry of Shipping, Transport Bhavan, I parliament street, New Delhi-
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03.04.2015
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2014 – A-12025/1/2010-Estt.(Pt.)
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017