Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultants Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Shipping
Vacancy Name : Consultants
Educational Qualification : LLB, Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary :Rs.60,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Transport Bhavan, 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110 001.
Detail of Ministry of Shipping Consultants Recruitment:
- Consultant (Legal) (i) Degree in Law from a recognised University. (ii) Should be well conversant with Civil and Commercial laws, particularly Contract Law, Constitutional Law and Arbitration Laws. Additionally, knowledge of Corporate Laws will be preferable. (iii) Should have excellent drafting and interpretational skills and analytical capability. (iv) Should have minimum 3 years experience in working in a responsible position in a reputed law firm.
- Consultant (Finance) (i) Should be a Graduate in Commerce from a recognized university and have passed in the Intermediate exam for Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants. (ii) Should be well conversant with Banking/Insurance Laws and procedures. (iii) Should have minimum 5 years experience of working in a well established financial institution. Experience in Investment Banking and Risk analysis will be preferred. OR (i) Should possess MBA/PG Diploma in Finance from a University or a reputed Institution. (ii) Should be well conversant with Banking/Insurance Laws and procedures. (iii) Should have minimum 3 years experience of working in a well established financial institution. Experience in Investment Banking and Risk analysis will be preferred.
- Consultancy Fees Rs. 60,000/- per month (Consolidated) for both consultants.
- Term of Engagement Initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance.
- Age limit Not exceeding 40 years.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Shipping – Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultants Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping :
Last Date for receipt of Application: 30th June 2015. The application along with CV shall be sent to Indian Ports Association 1 st floor, south Tower, NBCC Place B P Marg, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
- To advise the Ministry of Shipping on matters relating to formulation and implementation of policies and procedures relating to PPP projects including Model Documents for Ports;
- To aid and advice the Ministry of Shipping and Major Ports in structuring of PPP Projects;
- To assist the Ministry of Shipping in appraisal of PPP Project proposal;
- To engage in constructive interaction with officials/authorities handling matters relating to PPPs in other Central Infrastructure Ministries and State Governments with a view to learning the best practices from each other; and
- To review the Project Monitoring Reports on PPP projects received from the Major Ports and prepare Quarterly Exception Reports for submission to the Competent Authority in the Ministry of Shipping for deciding on remedial actions to be taken.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|