Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician & More Vacancies Job on or before 6/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Ministry of Shipping
||Technician & More Vacancies
|| Diploma, Any Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 04 Post
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| Deputy Director General, VTS Directorate Gandhidham, Camp: Master Control Centre, Behind Balaji Temple, Kandla-370210
Detail of Ministry of Shipping Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Technician (Electronics): 01 Post
- Technician (Diesel): 01 Post
- Radio Technician: 02 Posts
- Total No. of Posts: 04
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18-30 years for S.No 1&2, 18-27 years for S.No 3 as on 08-09-2014. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess one year’s practical experience in installation and maintenance of wireless transmitters, receivers, aerial systems and associated power plants in the Central Government or the State Government or a Public Sector Undertaking or any autonomous body for S.No 3, Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Electronics or Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Combination of above from recognized institution or equivalent for S.No 1 & Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute for S.No 2 with relevant experiences.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Shipping- Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination/ skill test/ interview.
How to apply for Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping:
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format along with self attested copies of relevant documents in support of age, qualification, experience, caste etc., (as mentioned in the notification) duly attested by an Gazetted Officer one recent photograph of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _______” Centralized Employment Notice No 01/2015, Date of Advertisement, Community by speed/ registered post to The Deputy Director General, VTS Directorate Gandhidham, Camp: Master Control Centre, Behind Balaji Temple, Kandla-370210 (Gujarat)” with in 21 days from the date of advertisement & for remote areas with in 28 days from the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/3/2015