Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant through recruitment notification – Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.2-ESTT(29)/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Field Assistant on or before 12/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Shipping
Vacancy Name :Field Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : KOLKATA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Shipping, DIRECTORATE OF LIGHTHOUSES AND LIGHTSHIPS D-372/2, TARATALLA ROAD KOLKATA-700088
Detail Of Ministry of Shipping Field Assistant Recruitment:
Application is invited for filling up 6 posts of ‘FIELD ASSISTANT’ on outsource basis from the citizens of India who are fulfilling requisite qualifications/experience/specifications as mentioned below :-
- Name of the post FIELD ASSISTANT
- Emoluments 1.For retired Government Servants- Fee + Pension + Dearness Pension should not exceed the last pay drawn + Dearness pay subject to maximum of Rs. 20,000/- for others (including officials retired from Defence Services)- Rs. 20,000/-
- Age Limit For persons outsourced from open market- Between 18 to 40 years For retired Government officials-Maximum age shall be 65 years.
- Educational and other qualifications required i)Retired departmental Technical officials (i.e. Technicians, Junior Engineers, Navigational Assistant Gr. III/II/Gr.I, Sr. Radio Technicians, Radio Technicians etc) with at least 2 years of service in grade pay of Rs. 2400/- and above. Or ii) Retired Technical Personnel’s with grade pay of Rs. 2400 and above/fresh candidates a) Qualification Diploma in Electronics or communication or Electronics and communication or Electrical and Electronics from an institution recognized by Central Government or State Government.
- General conditions Professionals with requisite qualifications and experience as prescribed would be engaged through outsourcing. Retired Government employees with relevant experience would also be eligible for selection. The maximum continuous engagement for a person would be 5 years. The appointment of outsourced staff would be on Full-time basis (for 8 hours duty) and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with any other organisation. The appointment of outsourced staff is ofa temporary (non-official) nature and the appointment can be cancelled at any time by the Director without assigning any reason. The person should be medically fit and free from any communicable diseases and a certificate to be obtained from a Government Doctor. The women candidate/physically handicapped if, selected shall also share the shift duty round the clock. Selected candidates should have their own staying arrangement.
- Period of engagement The maximum period of engagement for Field Assistant shall not exceed 5 years in any case. The initial term of appointment shall be for a period of one year and subsequent extensions(s) if any, shall be decided on case to case basis depending upon the specific job requirement and merit.
- Duties and responsibilities a) To perform operational watch keeping duties during night/day. b) To assist the Assistant Engineer (Electronics)/Senior Radio Technician/Head Light keeper(Senior Scale)/Navigational Assistant/Touring Technician in the maintenance of various equipments installed at the station. c) To carry out routine maintenance of Static Sensor equipment installed at the station. d) To ensure proper accounting of equipments machineries and stores in the Lighthouse. e) To assist the station in-charge for the prompt promulgation of notices to Mariners under the laid down procedure in case of any interruption/failure of the navigational aids. f) Any other work interested by the station in-charge.
- Place of posting Gopalpur Lighthouse &Kalingapatnam Lighthouse
- Drawal of Pension A retired Government official appointed on outsourced shall continue to draw pension and the dearness relief on pension during the period of his engagement.His/her engagement shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.
- Allowances The outsourced staff shall not be entitled to any allowance such as Dearness Allowance ,Residential Telephone, Transport facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff , CGHS, Medical Reimbursementetc.
- Leave Outsourced staff shall be eligible for 12 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, a outsourced staff shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 12 days in a year (calculated on a pro-rata basis). Also unavailed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year. The Directorate would be free to terminate the services in case of absence ofa outsourced staff by more than 15 days beyond the entitled leave in a calendar year.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Shipping – Field Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Field Assistant Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping:
TA/DA No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. The candidates should submit the application in the format as appended here giving full details regarding Education & Date of Birth, accompanied by self-attested copies of each certificate, so as to reach this office with in a month from the date of publication of advertisement in the newspapers. The application received in the prescribed proforma, with requisite document (s ) as stated above, shall only be taken into consideration, if received within the stipulated time. No correspondence will be entertained as regards incomplete/ time-barred application (s). Submission of false/incomplete information and or/dubious/bogus documents shall disqualify the candidate. Selection will be based on preliminary Screening or Main Examination and interview or only interview or both based on number of applications received.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/09/2015
Reference: Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.2-ESTT(29)/2015
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017