Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Navigational Assistant Grade III through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Navigational Assistant Grade III on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Shipping
Vacancy Name : Navigational Assistant Grade III
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 42 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job :31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Deep Bhavan, M.G Road, Ghatkopar (East), Mumbai-400077
Detail Of Ministry of Shipping Navigational Assistant Grade III Recruitment:
- Total No. of Posts: 42 (1. UR: 21 Posts 2. OBC: 12 Posts 3. SC: 07 Posts 4. ST: 2 Posts)
- Name of the Posts: Navigational Assistant Grade III (Group C Non Gazetted)
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18-27 years as on 31-05-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical and Electronics from an recognized Institution by Central Government or State Government.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Shipping – Navigational Assistant Grade III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Navigational Assistant Grade III Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping:
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format along with self attested copies of relevant documents in support of age, qualification, experience, caste etc., (as mentioned in the notification) duly attested by an Gazetted Officer one recent photograph of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Navigational Assistant Grade III” Centralized Employment Notice No 01/2015, Community: (UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-SM) by speed/ registered post to The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Deep Bhavan, M.G Road, Ghatkopar (East), Mumbai-400077 (Maharashtra) on or before 31-05-2015. Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 31-05-2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
Reference: For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information refer Employment News Paper Dated 25-04-2015 to 01-05-2015 Page No 39.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017