Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Hindi Translators through recruitment notification – Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE) Recruitment 2015 – A-12023/1/2015-ESTT.II. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Hindi Translators Job on or before 13/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE)
Vacancy Name : Hindi Translators
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.27,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 13/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : R.No.243, A Wing, Shastri Bhavan New Delhi-110001
Detail of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE) Hindi Translators Recruitment:
Engaging Hindi Translators on contract basis in D/o Social Justice and Empowerment. The undersigned is directed to say that the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment proposes to engage Hindi Translators on contract basis from amongst retired Senior Translators/AD(OL) of the Central Secretariat Official Language Services as per the following details:-
- No. of Hindi Translators to be engaged on contract basis: 02 (two)
- Period of engagement: Initially for a period of six months. Period of engagement is extendable on the basis of exigencies of work.
- Upper age limit: 65 years
- Remuneration payable per month: Rs.27,000/- Consolidated + Rs.1000/- conveyance allowance
- Place of work: D/o Social Justices’ s offices situated in New Delhi ( i.e at Shastri Bhavan, West Block, R.K.Puram, Jeevan rakash Building, K.G Marg)
- Nature of work: Translation in Hindi
- Desirable Preference will be given to persons having knowledge of working on PCs
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE) – Hindi Translators Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Hindi Translators Vacancy in Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE) :
The engagement of the Hindi Translators selected on contract basis will be subject to the guidelines for engaging consultants of this Department. 3. Interested retired persons may furnish their application alongwith bio-data to the Establishment II Section Room No.243, A-Wing, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi within 10 days of publishing of this vacancy in the News Paper. Only persons who are able to join immediately in case of selection need apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/8/2015
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE) Recruitment 2014 – A-12023/1/2015-ESTT.II.
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017