Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification – Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.12024/1/2015-ESTT. Candidates who have completed Degree, MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultants Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE)
Vacancy Name : Consultants
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MS
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.42,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Disabilities, Cabin No. 522, 5th Floor Paryavaran Bhavan, CGO Complex, New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE) Consultants Recruitment:
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities invites applications from individuals for appointment as Consultant to handle work related to Media for a period initially from 01.08.2015 to 31.03.2016 extendable upto 6 months. The eligibility criteria are as follows:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Preferred Experience|
|Consultants||2||(i) Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Media (ii) Proficiency in Computer Applications particularly in use of MS Office, Photoshop, Corel Software etc. & good typing skills. (iii) At least five year experience in a reputed Media agency dealing with advertisements in print, electronic, outdoor and other media including Social Media||The Consultants will be hired in Grade-III which carries a monthly remuneration of Rs. 42,000/- plus Rs. 3,000/- as conveyance allowance.||(i) Experience in any Govt. related Media activity (ii) Organizing press briefing at various level (iii) Preparing press notes for PIB and general Media (iv) Implementing Media Plans (v) Handling Electronic Media, Print Media, Outdoor Media, etc. (vi) Any other Media IEC and campaign related activity|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE) – Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultants Vacancy in Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE) :
- The Consultants will be hired in Grade-III which carries a monthly remuneration of Rs. 42,000/- plus Rs. 3,000/- as conveyance allowance.
- Apart from the above, the other terms and conditions for appointment will be as per the policy for engagement of consultants framed by the Department.
- The Contract can be terminated at any time at the discretion of the Department if the performance of the person engaged is not found satisfactory.
- The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities reserves the right to accept or reject the applications without assigning any reasons.
- The applications may be addressed to Under Secretary (Admin), Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Cabin No. 522, 5th Floor Paryavaran Bhavan, CGO Complex, New Delhi
- The last date for receipt of applications is 10.07.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.12024/1/2015-ESTT.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017