Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.11025/02/2013-IPMD. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 03/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.40,000-70,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03/08/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : (Sanjay Kumar) Deputy Director, Infrastructure and Project Monitoring Division, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Sardar Patel Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi -110001
Detail of Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) Consultant Recruitment:
Application are invited for engagement of One (1) Consultant in the area of Project Management including Project formulation, appraisal, monitoring and evaluation in the Infrastructure and Project Monitoring Division of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation on payment of maximum consolidated monthly fee of Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 70,000/- per month depending upon educational qualification & experience and subject to the recommendation of the Consultancy Evaluation Committee (CEC) of the PI Wing, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. Full details of vacancy circular and Terms of Reference for specific specialization of the post are available on the website of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation – www.mospi.nic.in and www.cspm.gov.in. The application should reach to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement in the Newspapers (The Advt. has been published in the Newspapers on 17.07.2015).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Consultant||1||(a) Professionals having Masters Degree in Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Bachelors Degree in Engineering or C.A. or MBA and preferably with minimum post qualification experience of 10 years or more in requisite field as mentioned in the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR). For very bright candidates the evaluation committee would be competent to relax the post qualification experience requirement up to 05 years. (b) Retired government employees with (i) Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- and above & (ii) at least 10 years experience in the areas of work handled by the Division as mentioned in the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) would also be eligible, OR equivalent retired officials from public sector enterprises/ private sector companies at minimum Chief Manager level. 3 3. Desirable Qualification – Very Good Academic & Service Record, including attributes like:- (a) Strong communication skills, both oral and written. (b) Capable of data analysis and with ability to generate as well researched and reasoned written report / note etc. (c) Expertise in formulation & appraisal of projects (planning, implementation and monitoring). (d) Previous experience in executing Infrastructure projects/ Project Management. (e) Experience of project management software and working on web/LAN/WAN enabled network. (f) Experience in compilation and analysis of techno- economic data. (g) Candidates having additional qualifications, research experience and/ or published papers in the relevant field may be given due weightage.||The remuneration shall be Rs. 40,000- Rs. 70,000/- per month, depending upon the educational qualification & experience of the candidate and subject to recommendation of the Consultancy Evaluation Committee (CEC). The CEC will select the most suitable candidate based on various factors including educational qualifications, experience and performance in the interview and will also recommend the remuneration. The maximum amount of Local conveyance payable shall be Rs. 3000/- per month. The consolidated remuneration paid per month will be subject to deduction of Income Tax/Service Tax as per rules and regulations of the Government. The amount of fee in the case of retired government officials shall not exceed the ceiling of ‘Last Pay + DA Drawn – Basic Pension’ and it will have to be within the remuneration band, prescribed in the consultancy guideline.||The maximum age limit for Consultant shall be 65 years.|
- Drawl of Pension: A retired Government Official engaged as Consultant shall continue to draw pension and dearness relief on pension during the period of his engagement as Consultant. His/her engagement as Consultant shall not be considered as a case of reemployment.
- TA/DA: No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. Consultant will not be allowed foreign travel at Government Expenses. However, Consultant shall be allowed TA/DA for their travel inside the country in connection with the official work as per details given below: TA: Reimbursement of Second AC Train fare/ Air fare (economy class). DA: Reimbursement for Hotel Accommodation of upto Rs. 1500/- per day; Reimbursement of travel charges of up to Rs.150/- per diem for travel 5 within the city and reimbursement of food bills not exceeding Rs. 200/- per day.
- Leave: Consultant shall be eligible for 08 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, a Consultant shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 08 days in a calendar year (calculated on a pro-rata basis). Also, un-availed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year.
- Allowances: The Consultant will not be entitled to any Allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Transport Facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS Facility, Medical Facility, Medical Reimbursement, etc.
- Temporary Engagement: The engagement will be purely on Temporary basis and it will confer no right on Consultant for regularization/permanent appointment in any case.
- Termination Notice: The Contract can be terminated by either side with one month notice or in lieu of it by paying on month remuneration or by surrendering one month’s remuneration by the Consultant. The Consultants Monitoring Committee (CMC) of MOSPI will have the power to waive this ‘surrender value’ based on the merits of the case. The Ministry would be free to terminate the services in case of continuous absence of a Consultant by more than 10 days beyond the entitled leave in a calendar year, for which no Notice will be served. 13. Conflict of Interest: The Consultant is expected to follow all the rules and regulations of Central Government, which are in force. He/ She will be expected for utmost honesty and sincerity while discharging his/ her duties. In case, the services of Consultant are not found satisfactory or found working conflicting the interest of the Division (Ministry), his/ her services will be discontinued by terminating the contract without assigning any reason.
- Non-disclosure of Official Secrets: During the period of assignment with IPMD, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, it is likely that Consultant may come across certain information of important or secret nature. Consultant would, therefore, be subjected to the provisions of the Indian Official Secrets Act, 1923, not only during the period of the assignment but also thereafter. More importantly, the Consultant will not divulge any information gathered by him during the period of his assignment to anyone who is not authorized to know/ have the same.
- The Consultant shall not, except with the previous sanction of the Ministry (MOSPI) or in the bonafide discharge of his duties, publish a book or a compilation of articles or participate in a radio broadcast or contribute an article or write a letter to any newspaper or periodical, either in his own name or anonymously or pseudonymously in the name of any other person, if such book, article, broadcast or letter relates to subject matter assigned to him by IPMD, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
- Work Station: The work station of the Consultant will be N.C.T. of Delhi. The Consultant will be required to work at Sardar Patel Bhawan or any other location in Delhi as may be directed by the Competent Authority.
- Supervision: The Consultant will work for IPMD under direct guidance and supervision of Director, Infrastructure and Project Monitoring Division (IPMD), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Sardar Patel Bhawan, New Delhi and under the overall guidance of DDG (PI)/ Additional Secretary, P.I Wing, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/08/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) :
Issues if any not covered above and in Terms of Reference (TOR) enclosed shall be as per Government of India rules on the subject from time to time. Interested candidates may send their CV in the enclosed application format (ANNEXURE –II) by post so as to reach the Ministry of Statistics and P.I within 15 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement in the Newspapers (The Advt. has been published in the Newspapers on 17.07.2015).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/08/2015
Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) Recruitment 2014 – NO.11025/02/2013-IPMD.
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017