Ministry of Textiles (MoT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JUNIOR ASSISTANT through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Textiles (MoT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the JUNIOR ASSISTANT Job on or before 5/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Textiles (MoT)
Vacancy Name : JUNIOR ASSISTANT
Educational Qualification : Diploma, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Textiles (MoT), Mumbai
Detail of Ministry of Textiles (MoT) JUNIOR ASSISTANT Recruitment:
Ministry of Textiles invites applications for recruitment of Junior Assistant in Mumbai. Last date for application is 5th October 2015.
- Junior Assistant (Processing)
- Hiring Organisation: Ministry of Textiles
- Location: Mumbai Maharashtra
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board or (ITI) Diploma in Textile Dyeing & Printing Trade.
- Experience: Candidate should have 3 Years practical Experience in a dyeing & Processing house.
- Pay Scale: INR Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/‐
- Age Limit: 30 years.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Textiles (MoT) – JUNIOR ASSISTANT Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for JUNIOR ASSISTANT Vacancy in Ministry of Textiles (MoT) :
Applications should be sent to Ministry of Textiles office. Send your fully filled applications to Director (West Zone) Ministry of Textiles Weavers Service Centre, 15-A Mama Parmanand Marg Opera-House Mumbai-400004, For More See Employment News 5-11 Sep 2015, Page No.18
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/10/2015
For More See Employment News 5-11 Sep 2015, Page No.18