Ministry of Textiles (MoT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Attendant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ministry of Textiles (MoT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.MWSC/CDN/1/2015/2. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Textiles (MoT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Attendant & More Vacancies Job on or before 4/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Textiles (MoT)
Vacancy Name : Attendant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF TEXTILES WEAVERS’ SERVICE CENTRE C.1.B, RAJAJI BHAVAN BESANT NAGAR, CHENNAI 600 090
Detail of Ministry of Textiles (MoT) Attendant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the suitable and eligible candidates for filling up of the following General Central Services Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted Ministerial/Non-Ministerial posts on Direct Recruitment basis by the Director (South Zone), Weavers’ Service Centre, C.1.B-Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai 600 090, a subordinate office under the Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms, Ministry of Textiles, for initially posting at any one of Weavers’ Service Centres viz., Chennai, Kancheepuram, Salem, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Bangalore & Kannur.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Staff Car Driver||2||Essential:- (i)Matriculation from a recognized Board; (ii) Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars. (iii) Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle). (iv) Experience of driving a motor car for at least three years. Desirable:- (i) Three years’ service as Home Guard/Civil volunteers.||PB -1 Rs.5200-20200 + G.Pay Rs.1900/-||Not exceeding 27 years (30 years in respect of OBC) Relaxable for Govt. servants up to the age of 40 years (43 years in respect of OBC) in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.*|
|Junior Printer||1||Essential:- (i)Matriculation from a recognized Board; or Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma with Textile Printing or Screen Printing or Fabric Printing or Block Printing trade. (ii) Should have five years’ experience in block or screen printing or Dyeing or Processing house or printing unit or in a recognized institution of repute.||PB -1 Rs.5200-20200 + G.Pay Rs.2400/-||Not exceeding 30 years (33 years in respect of OBC). Relaxable for Govt. servants up to the age of 40 years (43 years in respect of OBC) – as per extant Govt. Rules.|
|Carpenter||2||Essential:- (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board; or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Diploma with Carpentry Trade or its equivalent. (ii) Must be a professional Carpenter with three years experience in Carpentry and Loom setting. Desirable:- Professional experience in carpentry work in connection with handloom weaving shed and loom setting.||PB -1 Rs.5200-20200 + G.Pay Rs.1900/-||Not exceeding 30 years (33 years for OBC). (Relaxable for Government Servants upto the age of 40 years (43 years for OBC) – as per extant Govt. Rules)*|
|Attendant (Weaving)||1||Essential : (i)Matriculation from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Diploma in Textile Weaving or Winding or Warping Trade from a recognized Institution of repute; and (ii) Should have two years experience in a reputed Handloom or Textile Weaving Unit and should be well-versed in different methods of winding, warping and sizing of silk, cotton and woolen yarns or Short term training course of not less than four months from Weavers’ Service Centre or Indian Institutes of Handloom Technology in Weaving discipline with one year experience in a reputed Handloom or Textile Weaving unit. Desirable:- Preference will be given to those experienced in book binding, sample cutting and making booklets.||PB -1 Rs.5200-20200 + G.Pay Rs.1800/-||Not exceeding 33 years in respect of OBC. Relaxable for Govt. servants up to the age of 43 years in respect of OBC – as per extant Govt. Rules.*|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Textiles (MoT) – Attendant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/9/2015.
- Selection of the aforesaid posts will be on the basis of written and practical test, which will be conducted by a duly constituted Selection Committee. However, if the number of applications received for a particular post is large, then the appointing authority reserves the right to lay down any criteria for the purpose of short listing of the candidates for selection tests.
How to apply for Attendant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Textiles (MoT) :
Application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) must reach by speed post/Registered post alongwith self-attested photocopies of all certificates for age, educational qualification, experience and SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificates, if any, etc. to the Director(SZ), Weavers’ service Centre, C.1.B, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, CHENNAI 600 090 within 45 days (52 days in respect of the candidates residing in NE Region, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep) from the date of publication of the advertisement of the above vacancies in the Employment News. The serving employees must send application through their respective employer; otherwise, their applications shall be summarily rejected. Application received after the last date or without relevant documents shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. This Office shall not be responsible for any postal delay. The decision of the Appointing Authority in all respects relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination/test etc. will be final and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
- Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent examination will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted
- Candidates claiming OBC status may note that certificate on creamy layer status in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) should have been obtained within 3 years before the closing date.
- Candidates claiming to belong to one of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes should submit in support of his claim an attested/certified copy in the prescribed format (Annexure-III), from the Authority as listed in the format.
- Self attested copies of certificates of educational/professional qualification, proof of date of birth, caste certificate, work experience certificate, etc. must be enclosed in support of the details furnished in the application.
- Applications, which are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not filled as per instructions or partly filled will not be entertained.
- Merely fulfilling the requisite qualification/experience will not entitle the applicant the rights for written and practical tests.
- The Appointing Authority reserves the right to reject or cancel application without assigning any reason thereof.
- Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to courts/tribunals having jurisdiction in Chennai.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/9/2015
Ministry of Textiles (MoT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.MWSC/CDN/1/2015/2.
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017