Ministry of Textiles has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Financial Assistance through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Textiles.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Financial Assistance job on or before 30.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Textiles|
|Vacancy Name||Financial Assistance|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- p.m.|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Textiles, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011|
Detail of Ministry of Textiles Financial Assistance Recruitment:
The office of the Development Commissioner (Handicrafts), invites applications from the eligible Mas Assistance in Indigent circumstances Rs. 2000/- Rs. Two thousand only) per month year 2014-15 in the light of the guidelines as detailed below Master craftsperson who are the recipient of Shilp Guru Awards, National Awards or Merit Certificates or State – Awards in Handicrafts will be eligible for being considered for financial assistaske.
- The annual income of the artisans will not be Rs. 30,000/- Rs. Thirty thousand only) or more.
- The applicant should not be a recipient of similar financial assistant from any other source. 4. The artisans should not be less than 60 years of age on the date of application. Age may be relaxed in case of – artisans with disabilities.
- Details of the applicant filled application should be verified as per guideline of the scheme and his photo on the application should be attested by the concerned officer of HMSEC/CWTSC/Regional Office, before recommending the application to this office. . The award certificate & Photographs should be verified and attested by the concerned Assistant Director Regional office of the the DC (Handicrafts). Required certificate/affidavit regarding age, Income and non-receipt of any financial assistance from other sources should be issued by District Commissioner, Dy, Commissioners District Collector1class Magistrate
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Textiles – Financial Assistance:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Financial Assistance vacancy in Ministry of Textiles:
The interested eligible Master craftsperson may submit their application in the prescribed performa nearby Handicrafts Marketing & Service Extension Centress Regional Design and Technical De Centres/CWTSC Regional office of this department latest by 30.04.2015 to enable them to forward the same with their comments recommendation to this office latest by 31.05.2015. The details of the schemes guidelines prescribed preforms well as other requisite details may be obtained from HMSEC/ CWTSC/ RDTDC Regional Offices and downloaded from office website http://handicrafts.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 30.04.2015