Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Joint Textile Commissioner through recruitment notification – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Recruitment 2015 – NO.46011/1/2015-ESTT. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Joint Textile Commissioner Job on or before 12/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Textiles
Vacancy Name : Joint Textile Commissioner
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Textiles, New Delhi
Detail of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Joint Textile Commissioner Recruitment:
- Recruitment to the post of Joint Textile Commissioner in the Pay Band-4 of Rs.37400-67000 plus Grade Pay Rs.8700 in the Office of the Textile Commissioner, Ministry of Textiles, Mumbai, by transfer on deputation/promotion basis. It is proposed to fill up one post of Joint Textile Commissioner in Pay Band-4 of Rs.37400-67000 plus Grade Pay Rs.8700 in the Office of the Textile Commissioner, Mumbai, a subordinate office of the Ministry of Textiles, by transfer on deputation/promotion basis. The functions attached to the post of Joint Textile Commissioner are as under:-.
- Joint Textile Commissioner is expected to independently assist the Textile Commissioner on matters pertaining to the Administration, Direct Recruitment, departmental examinations, Vigilance, Accounts, House Keeping, VIP movements and to attend UPSC/DPC meetings.
- Policy formulation relating to textile industry and trade, representing on various committees pertaining to textile industry and trade, Export Promotion, Coordination, O&M matters relating to CSS/TWRFS/ Enforcement/Hank Yarn Packing Obligation Scheme.
- He would be link Officer for assigned Regional Offices for various development activities and perform any other work or responsibility assigned from time to time.
- As per Recruitment Rules for the post, the Officers of the All India Services (AI y to the Government of India may apply for appointment to the post on deputation basis. The departmental Directors in the feeder grade with at least 3 years regular service in the grade shall also be considered and if a departmental candidate is selected for appointment, the post shall be treated to have been filled on deputation.
- The period of deputation to the post (including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/department of the Central Government) shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. The terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated as per the Department of 9-Estt.(P.II) dated 17th June, 2010 as amended from time to time.
- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion The following documents are required to be sent alongwith the application:- (i) Cadre clearance. (ii) Up-to-date ACR/APAR Dossier in original or clear and legible photocopies thereof for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent to the Govt. of India.(iii) Integrity certificate signed by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary or equivalent to the Govt. of India. (iv) Vigilance Clearance Certificate indicating that no disciplinary or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer. (v) A certificate indicating major/minor penalties imposed, if any, on the officer during the last 10 years
- The Curriculum Vitae (CV) duly supported by documents will be assessed by the Selection Committee while selecting candidates for appointment to this post.
- The officers who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their names later on. Applications received after the closing date or without documents mentioned above or incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
- The age of the applicants for appointment on deputation should not exceed 56 years as on closing date of receipt of the applications.
Selection Procedure for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) – Joint Textile Commissioner Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Joint Textile Commissioner Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) :
The duly completed applications in respect of the willing and eligible officers in the enclosed proforma (in triplicate) should be forwarded through proper channel to the Under Secretary (Estt.), Room No.336-A, Ministry of Textiles, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 within 45 days of this vacancy circular or from the date of its publication in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. This Vacancy Circular can also be accessed from the website of the Ministry i.e. www.texmin.nic.in/advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/10/2015
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Recruitment 2014 – NO.46011/1/2015-ESTT.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017