Ministry of Textiles has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Attendant through recruitment notification – Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. IIHT/GHY/1/15. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Textiles
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lab Attendant on or before 15/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Textiles
Vacancy Name :Lab Attendant
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Textiles, Across India
Detail Of Ministry of Textiles Lab Attendant Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Guwahati invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up of the undernoted General Central Services Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted posts on Direct Recruitment basis for posting at Guwahati
- No of Post : 01
- PB-1 of 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1800
- Age for Direct Recruitment: Below 30 years (Relaxable for Government servants up to the age of 40 years as per the extent instructions issued by the Government from time to time)
- Essential: Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University with at least two years experience in winding, warping and other operations related to weaving. The qualification is relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Desirable:- Advance certificate course or Short Term course in Weaving from a recognized Institute or Weavers’ Service Centres or Indian Institute of Handloom Technology
- Job requirement: i) He must be well versatile in weaving on handlooms. ii) He should be acquainted with various preparatory processes and machine like winding, warping etc. iii) He must have knowledge of Dobby & Jacquard.
- Nature of duties: i) To maintain all the machines & equipments of Laboratory in order and keep those neat &clean. ii) To assist weavers in various preparatory and weaving process of the Section
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Textiles – Lab Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/11/2015
- Selection of the aforesaid post will be on the basis of written and practical test, which will be conducted by a duly constituted Selection Committee. However, if the number of applications received for the post is large, then the appointing authority reserves the right to lay down any criteria for the purpose of short listing of the candidates for selection tests.
How To Apply For Lab Attendant Vacancy in Ministry of Textiles:
Application in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) must reach by speed post/Registered post along-with self-attested photocopies of all certificates for age, educational qualification, experience and SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificates, if any etc. to the office of Officer in-Charge, Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 within 45 days (52 days in respect of the candidates residing in NE Region, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep) from the date of publication of the advertisement of the above vacancies in the Employment News. The serving employees must send application through their respective employer, otherwise, their applications shall be summarily rejected. Application received after the last date or without relevant documents shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. This Office shall not be responsible for any postal delay. The decision of the Appointing Authority in all respect relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination/test etc. will be final and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/11/2015
Reference: Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. IIHT/GHY/1/15