Ministry of Textiles has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.MWSC/CDN/1/2015/. Candidates who have completed 12th/ Diploma/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Textiles
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 12/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Textiles
Vacancy Name : Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 12TH/ Diploma/ ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : CHENNAI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Textiles Weavers’ Service Centre C.1.B, Rajaji Bhavan Besant Nagar, CHENNAI 600 090
Detail Of Ministry of Textiles Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the suitable and eligible candidates for filling up of the following General Central Services Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial posts on Direct Recruitment basis by the Director (South Zone), Weavers’ Service Centre, C.1.B-Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai 600 090, a subordinate office under the Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms, Ministry of Textiles, for initially posting at any one of Weavers’ Service Centres viz., Chennai, Kancheepuram, Salem, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Bangalore & Kannur. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following General Central Services Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial posts on Direct Recruitment basis for posting initially at any one of Weavers’ Service Centres viz. Chennai, Kancheepuram, Salem, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Kannur as given under:
|Nomenclature of the posts with Pay Band and Grade Pay||No. of posts and Roster position||Age for Direct Recruitment||Educational qualification and other qualification for Direct Recruitment||Period of Probatio n if any||Brief descriptio n of the job requireme nt and nature of duties of the post|
|Junior Assistant (Weaving) PB-1 of Rs.5200- 20200 + G.P. of Rs.1900/||3 (Two-UR and one reserved for OBC)||Not exceeding 30 years (33 years in respect of OBC) Relaxable for Govt. servants up to the age of 40 years (43 years in respect of OBC Govt. servants – as per extant Govt. Rules)*||Essential:- (i)Matriculation from a recognized Board; or Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma in Textile Weaving Trade from a recognized Institution of repute. (ii) Should be well versed in different methods of winding, warping and sizing of silk, cotton and woolen yarns or three years experience in a reputed Handloom or Textile Weaving unit or Short Term Training course of not less than four months from Weavers’ Service Centre or Indian Institute of Handloom Technology in weaving discipline with two years experience in a reputed Handloom or Textile Weaving Unit||2 years||Preparato ry process of weaving like warp preparatio n, sizing, beaming and general assistanc e in work of weaving section.|
|Junior Assistant (Processing) PB-1 of Rs.5200- 20200 + G.P. of Rs.1900/-||2 (Two – UR)||Not exceeding 30 years. Relaxable for Govt. servants up to the age of 40 years – as per extant Govt. Rules.*||Essential:- (i)Matriculation from a recognized Board; or Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma in a Textile Dyeing or Printing Trade. (ii) Should have three years practical experience in a dyeing or processing house or unit of repute or Short term training course of not less than four months from Weavers Service Centre or Indian Institutes of Handloom Technology with two years experience in a dyeing or processing house or unit of repute||2 years||To do practical dyeing and printing|
|Carpenter PB-1 of Rs.5200- 20200 + G.P. of Rs.1900/||1 (One reserved for OBC)||Not exceeding 33 years in respect of OBC. Relaxable for Govt. servants up to the age of 43 years in respect of OBC – as per extant Govt. Rules.*||Essential:- (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board; or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Diploma with Carpentry Trade or its equivalent. (ii) Must be a professional Carpenter with three years experience in Carpentry and Loom setting. Desirable:- Professional experience in carpentry work in connection with handloom weaving shed and loom setting.||2 years||Carpentry work in weaving shed particularly in fitting and fixing up various types of looms and appliances. Preparation of frames etc. for exhibition|
|Attendant (Processing) PB-1 of Rs.5200- 20200 + G.P. of Rs.1800/||2 (One reserved for SC and one reserved for OBC)||Not exceeding 35 years in respect of SC and 33 years in respect of OBC. Relaxable for Govt. servants up to the age of 45 years in respect of SC and 43 years in respect of OBC – as per extant Govt. Rules.*||Essential : (i)Matriculation from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Diploma in Textile Dyeing or Printing or Fabric Printing or Screen Printing Trade (ii) Should have 2 years experience in a reputed Dyeing or Processing house or Short Term Training Course of not less than four months from Weavers’ Service Centre or Indian Institute of Handloom Technology in Dyeing and Printing with one year experience in a Dyeing or Printing House or Handloom Printing Unit of repute.||2 years||To assist in dyeing and attending to the washing, cleaning of vessels, hydro extracting|
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Textiles – Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/07/2015
- Selection of the aforesaid posts will be on the basis of written and practical test, which will be conducted by a duly constituted Selection Committee. However, if the number of applications received for a particular post is large, then the appointing authority reserves the right to lay down any criteria for the purpose of short listing of the candidates for selection tests.
How To Apply For Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Textiles:
- Application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) must reach by speed post/Registered post along-with self-attested photocopies of all certificates for age, educational qualification, experience and SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificates, if any, etc. to the Director(SZ), Weavers’ service Centre, C.1.B, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, CHENNAI 600 090 within 45 days i.e. 06.07.2015 (52 days (i.e. 13.07.2015) in respect of the candidates residing in NE Region, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep) from the date of publication of the advertisement of the above vacancies in the Employment News. The serving employees must send application through their respective employer; otherwise, their applications shall be summarily rejected. Application received after the last date or without relevant documents shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. This Office shall not be responsible for any postal delay. The decision of the Appointing Authority in all respects relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination/test etc. will be final and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
- Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent examination will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted
- Candidates claiming OBC status may note that certificate on creamy layer status in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) should have been obtained within 3 years before the closing date.
- Candidates claiming to belong to one of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes should submit in support of his claim an attested/certified copy in the prescribed format (Annexure-III), from the Authority as listed in the format. 5) Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to courts/tribunals having jurisdiction in Chennai.
- Self attested copies of certificates of educational/professional qualification, proof of date of birth, caste certificate, work experience certificate, etc. must be enclosed in support of the details furnished in the application.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/07/2015
Reference: Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.MWSC/CDN/1/2015/
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016