Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Editor through recruitment notification – Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-12023/1/2015-EI. Candidates who have completed MBA, M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Editor Job on or before 28/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR)
Vacancy Name : Editor
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000-15,200/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) , New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Editor Recruitment:
Selection of an officer for appointment on deputation to the post of – Editor (Bhagirath-Hindi) in Central Water Commission, an attached office of the Ministry of Water Resources. – Sir, I am directed to say that one post of Editor (Bhagirath-Hindi) in Central Water Commission, an attached office of the Ministry of Water Resources, in the scale of pay of Rs.10,000-32515,200 (pre-revised) is required to be filled up On deputation basis from amongst suitable officers working in Central Government or State Governments and fulfilling the following eligibility criteria a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or –
- With five years regular service in posts in the scale of pay of Rs.800027513500 (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre department, or (iii) with 8 years regular service in posts in the scale of pay of Rs.6500200-10500 (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre department.
- Educational Qualification: i (i) Degree in Mass CommunicationJournalismEngineering from a recognized university ör equivalent. –
- Five years experience of editingjournalistic work, including experience of writing articles on technical subjects in Hindi.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other ganiză department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 2 ( for appointment on deputation shall not. be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date prescribed for receipto of applications.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) – Editor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Editor Vacancy in Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) :
- The duties of the Editor (Bhagirath-Hindi) in Central Water Commission, interalia includes writing articles / reports, compilation of material, editing, scanning, translation of important news items or human interest stories published in different newspapers, magazines and editing of Administrative Bulletins of Central Water Commission, etc. keeping liaison with different mass media agencies for fruitful results, as and When required.
- The pay of the Officer Selected Will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Trainings O. No22/9/91-Estt.Pay-II), dated 05.01.1994 as amended from time to time. In case of State Governments whose pay scales have been revised after 01.02.1973 by merging the D. etc., the pay and allowances would be, interalia, governed in terms of Department of Personnel & Trainings O. No. 14/84-Est. (Pay-ID, dated 26.12.1984 as amended from time to time. The selected officer will be posted at Delhi.
- It is requested that the post may be circulated amongst all concerned DepartmentOrganisation and the applications of the interested and eligible officers, who can be spared in the event of their selection may be or warded to this Ministry in the enclosed proforma (5 copies) along with (i) complete uptodate Confidential Report dossiers up to 01.03.2015 (ii) Integrity Certificate in the prescribed proforma (iii) Certificate to the effect that no vigilancedisciplinary proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer and (iv) statement indicating the penalties, if any, imposed during the last 10 years. The officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature Subsequently.
- Applications, complete in all respects may be sent within 2 months of the issue of this letter to the Under Secretary (E), Ministry of Water Resources, Room No. 435, Shram Shakti Bha Wan, Raff Marg, NeW Delhi-10001. Incomplete application or applications received after the stipulated date will not be entertained.|
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/8/2015
Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2014 – NO.A-12023/1/2015-EI.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017