Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Member through recruitment notification – Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2015 – NO.1/8/2013-ESTT.IV. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Member Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR)
Vacancy Name : Executive Member
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.67,000-79,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR), New Delhi – 110001
Company Profile :
The Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) is responsible for laying down policy guidelines and programmes for the development and regulation of country’s water resources. The Ministry has been allocated to Overall planning, policy formulation, coordination and guidance in the water resources sector. Technical guidance, scrutiny, clearance and monitoring of the irrigation, flood control and multi-purpose projects (major/medium). General infrastructural, technical and research support for sect oral development. Providing special Central financial assistance for specific projects and assistance in obtaining external finance from World Bank and other agencies. Overall policy formulation, planning and guidance in respect of minor irrigation and command area development, administration and monitoring of the Centrally Sponsored Schemes and promotion of participatory irrigation management etc.,
Detail of Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Executive Member Recruitment:
- Name of the post : Executive Member, Narmada Control Authority
- Number of posts : One
- Classification of post : Group ‘A’ Non-Ministerial Engineering
- Pay Scale : Rs. 67000 – 79000/-
- Age Limit : The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Eligibility Conditions for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) basis : Officers under the Central/ State Governments / Union Territories/ Recognized Research Institutions/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Semi Government/ Autonomous/ Statutory Organizations including officers of Narmada Control Authority:- a)i) holding analogous post (Higher Administrative Grade) on a regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or ii) holding post of Chief Engineer or equivalent post (Senior Administrative Grade) in the Pay Band (PB-4) of Rs.37400-67000/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/- (or equivalent) with minimum 3years of regular service in the parent cadre/ department; or iii) with minimum of 25 years of regular service in Group ‘A’ posts or equivalent posts in the service out of which at least 1 year of regular service should be in the Senior Administrative Grade i.e. Chief Engineer or equivalent post in the Pay Band (PB-4) of Rs. 37400-67000/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department; and b) possessing the following qualifications and experiences :-
- Essential i) Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University. ii) The officer should have minimum of overall experience of 5 years in planning, formulation/ execution of large, major and multipurpose river valley projects in the irrigation/ power sector and also adequate administrative acumen.
- Desirable Experience in dealing with Inter-State issues.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) – Executive Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive Member Vacancy in Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) :
Applications of only such officers/ candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) bio data (in triplicate) as in the proforma given (AnnexureII) (ii) Attested photocopies of ACRSAPARs for the last five years (iii) Vigilance ClearanceIntegrity Certificate and (iv) statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
It is, therefore, requested that the applications of suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent through proper channel toThe Under Secretary (Estt.IV), Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Room No. 625, Shram Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110 001 within a period of 45 days from the date of publishing of this Advertisement in the Employment News. -Advance copies of applications or received after the prescribed period or not accompanied with the requisite informations documents are liable to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2014 – NO.1/8/2013-ESTT.IV.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016