Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Member through recruitment notification – Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board Recruitment 2015 – NO. 1/8/2013-ESTT.IV. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive Member on or before 11/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board
Vacancy Name : Executive Member
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 67,000 – 79,000/- pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Under Secretary (Estt.IV), Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Room No. 625, Shram Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110 001
Detail Of Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board Executive Member Recruitment:
Filling up of one post of Executive Member (Group ‘A’ Non-Ministerial Engineering) in PB-4 Rs. 67000 –79000/- at Narmada Control Authority, Indore (M.P.) on deputation (including short-term contract) basis – regarding.
- Name of the post : Executive Member, Narmada Control Authority
- Number of posts : One
- Classification of post : Group ‘A’ Non-Ministerial Engineering
- Pay Scale : Rs. 67000 – 79000/-
- Age Limit : The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Eligibility Conditions for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) basis : Officers under the Central/ State Governments / Union Territories/ Recognized Research Institutions/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Semi Government/ Autonomous/ Statutory Organizations including officers of Narmada Control Authority:- a)i) holding analogous post (Higher Administrative Grade) on a regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or ii) holding post of Chief Engineer or equivalent post (Senior Administrative Grade) in the Pay and (PB-4) of Rs.37400-67000/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/- (or equivalent) with minimum 3 years of regular service in the parent cadre/ department; or iii) with minimum of 25 years of regular service in Group ‘A’ posts or equivalent posts in the service out of which at least 1 year of regular service should be in the Senior Administrative Grade i.e. Chief Engineer or equivalent post in the Pay Band (PB-4) of Rs. 37400-67000/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department; and b) possessing the following qualifications and experiences :-
- Essential i) Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University. ii) The officer should have minimum of overall experience of 5 years in planning, formulation/ execution of large, major and multipurpose river valley projects in the irrigation/ power sector and also adequate administrative acumen.
- Desirable Experience in dealing with Inter-State issues.
- The period of deputation (including short term contract) including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- The officer should be from other than the beneficiary States, viz., Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.
- For purposes of appointment on deputation, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1.1.2006/ the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th CPC recommendations has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay/ pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay/pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay/ pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
- Place of posting : Indore (M.P.)
- Period of Deputation : The period of deputation (including short term contract) including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years.
- The post is exempted from rule of permanent absorption upto 31.10.2016, which is extendable in consultation with Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, Government of India.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board – Executive Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Executive Member Vacancy in Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board:
- Applications are invited from eligible and suitable officers for filling up one post of Executive Member in the pay scale of Rs. 67000-79000/- at Narmada Control Authority on deputation (including short-term contract) basis. Details of the post, eligibility conditions etc. is given in Annexure-I. The pay of the officer selected for appointment on deputation basis will be regulated in terms of DoP&T’s O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay.II) dated 17.06.2010 and as amended from time to time.
- Applications of only such officers/ candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) bio data (in triplicate) as in the proforma given (Annexure-II) (ii) Attested photocopies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years (iii) Vigilance Clearance/ Integrity Certificate and (iv) statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
- It is, therefore, requested that the applications of suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent through proper channel to:- The Under Secretary (Estt.IV), Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Room No. 625, Shram Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110 001 within a period of 45 days from the date of issue/ publishing of this Advertisement in the Employment News. Advance copies of applications or received after the prescribed period or not accompanied with the requisite information/ documents are liable to be rejected
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/07/2015
Reference: Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board Recruitment 2015 – NO. 1/8/2013-ESTT.IV